We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

[Refund] OVH's not responding to make support ticket

IndiFFer3nT
14-11-2016, 15:11
Bump.

IndiFFer3nT
13-11-2016, 13:50
Quote Originally Posted by alvaroag
Hi. Getting a refund may not be possible, because you have already received the service. It may be possible for some services paid in advance with standard price, but you may also consider some service (like hosting & exchange) are offeredin yearly terms, so cancelling it before expiration will not qualify for a refund. Anyway, for more information on refunds, you may call OVH.

To cancel a service, go to your Manager, click "Billing" on the upper bar, right side, then "My services" on the left bar. Locate the service you want to cancel (check carefully, there's no "undo" later), click on the gear icon on the right of it, and click "Cancel". Continue the process to confirm your server cancellation.
Thank you for your answer. But I would like to hear from OVH.

alvaroag
12-11-2016, 15:26
Hi. Getting a refund may not be possible, because you have already received the service. It may be possible for some services paid in advance with standard price, but you may also consider some service (like hosting & exchange) are offeredin yearly terms, so cancelling it before expiration will not qualify for a refund. Anyway, for more information on refunds, you may call OVH.

To cancel a service, go to your Manager, click "Billing" on the upper bar, right side, then "My services" on the left bar. Locate the service you want to cancel (check carefully, there's no "undo" later), click on the gear icon on the right of it, and click "Cancel". Continue the process to confirm your server cancellation.

IndiFFer3nT
12-11-2016, 11:44
Hello,

I started my support ticket on 06/11/2016 13:24 and I received answer on 08/11/2016 12:56. Okay, that's good. But as I continued our conversation, there's no response so far.

My support ticket is regarding the cancellation of one of my domain names + it's e-mail plan if possible. Basically, everything related to that domain, I would like to cancel and get a refund, if possible.

Best Regards,
IndiFFer3nT.