OVH Community, your new community space.

Technician at OVH.ie in holiday ?

squadz
09-12-2016, 07:54
Quote Originally Posted by alvaroag
Hi. Not realy sure if it's a holiday in Ireland. But, if you are located in Ireland, you can only order on OVH.ie; OVH.fr is intended only for customers located in France and some small countries related to France.

About the validation, if nothing has changed on that procedure, you are required to provide a proof of identity(ID card, passport, or driving license) and a proof of address (public services bill, bank statement, among others).
Hi Alvaroag,

Thanks you,

When I called OVH.fr, they told me that's possible to merge my accounts (IE and FR), but it's a little bit boring.

I sent my irish license car since 2 weeks, it was refuse, I don't really know why..

Well I try to send some others documents, however the page doesn't stop to load (it's blocked). I tried on 2 different computers... That the reason I created 2 tickets about this bug on their website.. . :-/

alvaroag
08-12-2016, 22:49
Hi. Not realy sure if it's a holiday in Ireland. But, if you are located in Ireland, you can only order on OVH.ie; OVH.fr is intended only for customers located in France and some small countries related to France.

About the validation, if nothing has changed on that procedure, you are required to provide a proof of identity(ID card, passport, or driving license) and a proof of address (public services bill, bank statement, among others).

squadz
08-12-2016, 17:46
Hi,

I'm with ovh.fr since 17 years now, I never has some issues.. otherwise the technician team were very helpful...

I ordered since 2 weeks a domain name on ovh.ie, it's just a nightmare...

1 ) I sent the document of my irish licence car, I received this email :
"One or several errors were detected during the verification of your documents. please attach the second document evidence"

2 ) Now I can't use the feature to use some other document (like eircom or electric Ireland bills), I created 2 tickets since 1 week and nobody answer me (2658027159 and 9828190177.)

3 ) I sent an email to the customer care, tried to call (20 min of waiting time)... same thing.

I will probably call ovh.fr to transfer my account... :-/