OVH Community, your new community space.

Pwned Again - **** off OVH (Moving elsewhere)

Dani
22-01-2017, 00:00
Hi

The anti-hack system is where by your server is sending out traffic to another server. We send you the logs of the issue which we have detected on the network.

As for incoming attacks we would look to protect your server.

Do you have a ticket number for me to check this for you?

Thanks

Danny

Ovh_Sucks
21-01-2017, 18:30
OK !

This is the 4TH time my ****ing servers are placed in rescue mode due to a ****ing fault of your anti-hack systems, thinking I'm doing wrong things with my server when I'm just receiving DDOS ATTACKS causing not sure what to be triggered in your STUPID SYSTEMS.

IT COSTS ME MUCH MORE, BUT I'VE MOVED TO HYPERFILTER AND IT IS MANY TIMES BETTER THAN THIS FREAK CHEAP HOST...

Support ? No, no no. This doesn't ****ing exists over here, some tickets takes 4~5 days to be replied, even on emergencies LOL....

OK OK, I know it was my own fault paying so low for my servers initially, but I've learned my lesson.

**** Off OVH !

Ovh_Sucks
21-01-2017, 17:49
OK !

This is the 4TH time my ****ing servers are placed in rescue mode due to a ****ing fault of your anti-hack systems, thinking I'm doing wrong things with my server when I'm just receiving DDOS ATTACKS causing not sure what to be triggered in your STUPID SYSTEMS.

IT COSTS ME MUCH MORE, BUT I'VE MOVED TO HYPERFILTER AND IT IS MANY TIMES BETTER THAN THIS FREAK CHEAP HOST...

Support ? No, no no. This doesn't ****ing exists over here, some tickets takes 4~5 days to be replied, even on emergencies LOL....

OK OK, I know it was my own fault paying so low for my servers initially, but I've learned my lesson.

**** Off OVH !