OVH Community, your new community space.

Quebec

DeadCell
26-03-2008, 10:56
d'oh :P

S0phie
26-03-2008, 10:46
Quote Originally Posted by epik
sounds good, and what if im not in ca all the time, i also need 2 know if my coworkers from the us will be able 2 acces it as well with no prob,,i been told that any number of ppl can access the server simultaneoulsy, thanks for the fast reply
just waiting 4 this info only,,
ps i tried to make an order earlier but i got an invalid country error
my log in id is
hr3947
everything is correct info
as i live in quebec presently
Only UK residents can place an order at www.ovh.co.uk, as you are based in Quebec you need to go to www.ovh.com.

epik
26-03-2008, 06:13
Quote Originally Posted by Allot
We do currently provide dedicated servers to Quebec in Canada. You will be able to access it from around the world, however the bandwidth you will receive will only be under the SLA guarantee in the countries in which we have established a dedicated connection. You may find the list of these countries below:

http://www.ovh.co.uk/items/cadre/disponibilite.xml

Hope that helps,

Allot

sounds good, and what if im not in ca all the time, i also need 2 know if my coworkers from the us will be able 2 acces it as well with no prob,,i been told that any number of ppl can access the server simultaneoulsy, thanks for the fast reply
just waiting 4 this info only,,
ps i tried to make an order earlier but i got an invalid country error
my log in id is
hr3947
everything is correct info
as i live in quebec presently

Allot
25-03-2008, 16:15
Quote Originally Posted by epik
hi i currently reside in quebec ca,, wanted 2 know if i rent a server will i be able to acess it, from the us ,or any other part of the world??? since i travel alot, any limitations, that are not listed???
We do currently provide dedicated servers to Quebec in Canada. You will be able to access it from around the world, however the bandwidth you will receive will only be under the SLA guarantee in the countries in which we have established a dedicated connection. You may find the list of these countries below:

http://www.ovh.co.uk/items/cadre/disponibilite.xml

Hope that helps,

Allot

epik
25-03-2008, 15:31
hello????????

epik
24-03-2008, 18:02
hi i currently reside in quebec ca,, wanted 2 know if i rent a server will i be able to acess it, from the us ,or any other part of the world??? since i travel alot, any limitations, that are not listed???