OVH Community, your new community space.

i can't buy a sever

phillip
31-03-2008, 08:55
I pay using the same type of card as you Seaphysio, it took me 3 attempts to get it right. If I'm not mistaken there is no Visa Electron option, you use the visa option. I'm due to renew tommorrow, I'll let you know more then.

Edit:Just renewed my Kimsufi with success, there is an option called "electron"(which I used)

Seaphysio
30-03-2008, 11:49
hello miss sophie ,

yes . i m using diffirent cards just because i do not want to charge one a lot.
is there a problem with that?
in the acceptable credit cards i can see that electron visa is ok with you.

what else can i do?

S0phie
30-03-2008, 00:48
Quote Originally Posted by Seaphysio
Hello,

I try to buy dedicated server but i can't.

I have ELECTRON VISA credit card but i take this before "Complete Payment"
and after, redirectme @ homepage and i not take a Confirmation payment email or an email noticing me about the procedure of my order.
[ORDER 3817234]
nichandle : PT5716-OVH
I have checked your account and noticed that all your previous orders were paid by credit card. Are you using a different one for this order?

Bruno
29-03-2008, 22:24
Quote Originally Posted by Nettus
They might not accept visa electron, Unless they accept paypal, Not to sure on that one.
Sure they accept Visa... but not Paypal.

Nettus
29-03-2008, 19:13
Hi

There are other ways to pay for your server by going to here http://www.ovh.co.uk/customerspace/t...payment.xml#cb

They might not accept visa electron, Unless they accept paypal, Not to sure on that one.

Problem is with visa electrons people under the age of 16 can get one thats why some companys dont accept them..

Seaphysio
29-03-2008, 15:51
Hello,

I try to buy dedicated server but i can't.

I have ELECTRON VISA credit card but i take this before "Complete Payment"
and after, redirectme @ homepage and i not take a Confirmation payment email or an email noticing me about the procedure of my order.
[ORDER 3817234]
nichandle : PT5716-OVH