OVH Community, your new community space.

Hi all!

Andy
18-01-2009, 22:03
They don't promise delivery times, its a guideline and tells you how many are currently in stock. Just because it says 1 in stock doesn't necessarily mean you will get it. And those it does display are often ones allocated to customers and waiting to be deployed.

halnag
18-01-2009, 14:36
Thx u Andy i Hope that my server will be ON in next week

Jamsta
18-01-2009, 14:27
Well I'd prefer if they didnt promise delivery times if they can't keep to them.

I was told Saturday Evening/Sunday Morning. Still nothing, I was told by a member of staff over the phone and in writing. Order: 5080835 if a member of staff sees this.

rickyday
18-01-2009, 08:34
Quote Originally Posted by Andy
Your server will be deployed as soon as stock is available. OVH have had a lot of demand recently
They seem to be snowed under currently, i ordered one at 11pm Friday and not deployed yet.

Now I know it can take 72hrs but I *was* looking forward to configuring it all this weekend, but it doesnt look like thats going to happen sadly.

I understand how busy OVH are tho

Im just very impatient

OVH are still the best tho.

Andy
17-01-2009, 22:33
Your server will be deployed as soon as stock is available. OVH have had a lot of demand recently, so be patient! If you don't have it by Monday, phone the support phone number to find out why.

Your renewal date will begin from the date the server comes online, not the data you first paid. OVH are very fair in that way

I hope you enjoy OVH as much as I have

halnag
17-01-2009, 20:04
I have ask
I had pay for dedic. server in Date : 2009-01-08 19:52:49
in 2009-01-14 i got a post by activation code
and my server is all so not ready how long most i wait any more?
i had pay only for on mound to look how is working if is gonna be good i wonna stay by OVH if not sorry ..... and begin time is from PAYMENT DAY or from server FULL READY TO USE DAY?