OVH Community, your new community space.

Premium Series SPBO ns38208.ovh.net

rickyday
20-01-2009, 13:43
Quote Originally Posted by Neil
Hello

I have checked the order form and the order states Traffic Series but you will be able to change it once the month has ended.
Good afternoon Neil

You are quite correct Ive accidently selected Traffic Series, the invoice I was viewing was of a server I was looking at earlier that evening and didnt purchase it, kept changing my mind DOH!!

Thumbs up tho to the VERY FAST response times (Oles payrise for Neil!)
Have a good day

Neil
20-01-2009, 12:49
Hello

I have checked the order form and the order states Traffic Series but you will be able to change it once the month has ended.

rickyday
20-01-2009, 12:12
Tried switching the bandwidth type and got the following error message.

Your last switching is lower than 1 month

I have not switched the bandwidth type at all, the server was deployed as a traffic series (ordered a premium), and thus I should be able to change it once in the month, ie now to Premium.

Please assist OVH.

rickyday
20-01-2009, 11:45
Hi guys.

Im very happy to have now recieved my SPBO server, well done OVH

But I ordered the Premium series and have been put on the traffic series as i have got a 5TB allowance displayed in the manager.

Can the server please be put on the Premium Series?

Many thanks

(Just out of interest, what is the difference of the quality of bandwidth between the two series? is the traffic series bandwidth higher quality than the premium series? higher priority for instance?)
EDIT Just read Andys breakdown of bandwidth, very good guide Andy well done mate