We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Kimsufi speeds problem

Andy
07-04-2008, 18:26
If you're using Windows, you will probably have to update the network drivers. To do this simply go into Windows update via remote desktop and download the new driver and install it. Your remote desktop connection will cut off for about 30 seconds, reconnect and continue as normal. The problem should then be solved.

If its Linux, you shouldn't have this issue and it could indicate a problem somewhere else. If you get no reply here you should contact OVH via e-mail or phone number. Remember the forum is not an official support forum and the best method is by phone or e-mail.

DeadCell
07-04-2008, 17:41
yea, still dire speeds here, waiting for someone to do something, only had 1 day of useability out of it sofar.

Tevez
07-04-2008, 17:15
bump?ive heard im not the only one experiencing the problem?

Tevez
05-04-2008, 15:42
Hey guys ive recently noticed an odd problem about my kimsufi-ive tried torrenting,and if a leecher connects to me and starts leeching from me @ speeds higher than 1mbs,i just disconnect from the leecherWhat might the reason be?