OVH Community, your new community space.

Anyone Have This Happen

*Mikee*
25-01-2009, 18:19
The techs had it booted into rescue mode thats how i know i got the email -- I done all the checks on it and it still showed up the same thing even when i booted from the hd-- Anyways i've got everything up and running...

Quote Originally Posted by derchris
Did you reboot it back from HDD?
Also, a server will not boot into resuce by itself.
Have you checked your email. Maybe OVH did sent you one that they needed to get it into resuce mode to do some checks on it.

The above system information not showing anything is, because there is no RTM running in rescue mode.

derchris
25-01-2009, 16:50
Did you reboot it back from HDD?
Also, a server will not boot into resuce by itself.
Have you checked your email. Maybe OVH did sent you one that they needed to get it into resuce mode to do some checks on it.

The above system information not showing anything is, because there is no RTM running in rescue mode.

*Mikee*
25-01-2009, 01:58
I went away and come back and found my server offline -- And this is what i saw in the manager

Server usage
CPU usage : %
RAM usage: %
SWAP usage: %

Hard disk usage
Server processes

Server running since : NaN day(s) NaN hour(s) NaN minute(s) NaN second(s)

It was also put into rescue mode so i ran the scans and nothing come up -- I cant do nothing, There is no ssh, no http , I cant access plesk control panel - I cant do nothing - I've had the server running Fantastic till this happend.. Anything ideas ??? Thanx in advance