OVH Community, your new community space.

What happens if payment arrives to late?

kip
03-02-2009, 00:00
They received the payment today, no downtime, yay OVH.

S0phie
02-02-2009, 10:53
Quote Originally Posted by kip
I've had a server with OVH for 6 months, and just recently renewed it for another 3 months. Since I'm from Belgium I have the option to do a wire transfer, which I did on the 28th of this month, the server is set to expire today.

I'm worried the payment might not arrive on time. What happens if thats the case? Do servers emediately get wiped for reuse? Would suck if I lost it all, is there any way you guys could flag it to put it on hold? The payment should arrive today.

Customer ID: 71893898
order# of renewal: 5125136
When did you make the payment? Did you quote your order number or nic-handle to enable us to identify your payment? I need to contact our FR support because we only deal with UK payments here. It usually takes 3 working days to receive a wire transfer.

Andy
31-01-2009, 11:27
Servers get suspended for 5 days, then get wiped if no payment has been made. I suggest you ring support and let them know its on the way, and they may make an exception to keep it online.

I think phone support is 24 hours now, I'm sure I heard somewhere it was currently in testing.

wackomoo
31-01-2009, 03:06
They are in limbo for a couple days. But call support and tell them and they'll make sure it's not wiped.

kip
31-01-2009, 01:13
I've had a server with OVH for 6 months, and just recently renewed it for another 3 months. Since I'm from Belgium I have the option to do a wire transfer, which I did on the 28th of this month, the server is set to expire today.

I'm worried the payment might not arrive on time. What happens if thats the case? Do servers emediately get wiped for reuse? Would suck if I lost it all, is there any way you guys could flag it to put it on hold? The payment should arrive today.

Customer ID: 71893898
order# of renewal: 5125136