We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

RPS Delay!!

rickyday
08-02-2009, 17:27
Well im glad its all sorted now

outlaw
08-02-2009, 16:50
Quote Originally Posted by rickyday
Thats a very good point, why did you not buy the RPS direct from the OVH site?

Are you paying more than whats advertised on the OVH site through your reseller?

I would highly recommend you cancel and go direct through OVH unless theres a particular reason you cannot?
i dont buy ovh from the site cos its really confusing. I get max speeds up to 10mbps. I also have utorrent webui. Thats all i need really, i pay $24 for it.

outlaw
08-02-2009, 16:47
Quote Originally Posted by Neil
Hello

2 Weeks is a very long time even after the Christmas period when supply drops, if you have the OVH Order Number then I can look into it to make sure the order is being processed or to look to see when the order was actually placed.
its fine now, i have received it. I actually got a 120gb hdd rather than 25gb cos of the long waiting time.

rickyday
04-02-2009, 22:30
Quote Originally Posted by outlaw
Maybe i could have got it quicker through the ovh site directly, but its still an OVH box that im purchasing.
Thats a very good point, why did you not buy the RPS direct from the OVH site?

Are you paying more than whats advertised on the OVH site through your reseller?

I would highly recommend you cancel and go direct through OVH unless theres a particular reason you cannot?

Neil
04-02-2009, 21:29
Hello

2 Weeks is a very long time even after the Christmas period when supply drops, if you have the OVH Order Number then I can look into it to make sure the order is being processed or to look to see when the order was actually placed.

outlaw
04-02-2009, 21:06
Quote Originally Posted by rickyday
Im sorry but i find it very hard to believe that a 2 week delay would be down to OVH.
I feel the third party is taking you for a ride.
if thats the case, then ur saying all sites r taking for a ride. I know alot of sites and chatted to alot of admins who get it from ovh, says its out of stock. Just now, my admin said he will get it within the next 72 hours. And that is the case for other admins.

So i dont know why ovh r taking so long on this. Maybe i could have got it quicker through the ovh site directly, but its still an OVH box that im purchasing.

rickyday
04-02-2009, 20:57
Im sorry but i find it very hard to believe that a 2 week delay would be down to OVH.
I feel the third party is taking you for a ride.

outlaw
04-02-2009, 20:05
Quote Originally Posted by monkey56657
If you are ordering from a third party site for RPS/VPS then the delay can be their end.

Did you place the order direct with OVH ?
no through a third party but they say the delay is from ovh

freshwire
04-02-2009, 19:20
If you are ordering from a third party site for RPS/VPS then the delay can be their end.

Did you place the order direct with OVH ?

outlaw
04-02-2009, 17:20
I have seen many sites that get RPS/VPS from OVH. I have ordered one from another site and its been 2 WEEKS!!! please understand my frustration. All the other sites that have ordered from OVH are being delayed for some reason. One admin told me its to do with the OVH promotions and alot of traffic they receive. I just dont understand how VPS can get out of stock, and why it takes so long to give seedboxes to other sites/companies.