OVH Community, your new community space.

Software installation via Windows Remote Desktop

Foobrother
10-02-2009, 11:18
Quote Originally Posted by wackomoo
Running it as admin?
Was running it as admin.

I solved it!! It fact it was because I was using Java 64bit instead of 32bit.
So you were not that wrong Neil

Thx guys for your help

wackomoo
10-02-2009, 11:15
Running it as admin?

Foobrother
10-02-2009, 10:54
Quote Originally Posted by Neil
Hello

Does the software support Windows Server 2003, or 64bit. There are plenty of applications that do not support 64bit.

Hope that helps.
Yes it supports both Windows Server 2003 and 64bit.
It's Servoy: http://www.servoy.com

Neil
10-02-2009, 10:48
Hello

Does the software support Windows Server 2003, or 64bit. There are plenty of applications that do not support 64bit.

Hope that helps.

Foobrother
10-02-2009, 10:08
Hi everybody,

I'm trying to install a software using its wizard (setup.exe) and via Windows Remote Desktop (my server OS is Windows Server 2003 64bits).

The first steps of the installation work fine until I reach a step where the wizard page is blank. I only get the buttons "Previous", "Next" and "Exit". Here is a screenshot:

When I press Next, nothing happens and the other buttons work normally.

I have already successfully installed the software on my local machines and normally at this step it should ask me if I want to create a desktop shortcut, start menu shortcut and probably does other background tasks.

I know that most of the chances are that it comes from the installer which has a problem with Windows Remote Desktop, but how can I try to install it successfully?
I have tried to install several other Remote Desktop tools to try to install my software. But I've never been able to make them work