OVH Community, your new community space.

Anyone having problems ordering Kimsufi?

IainK
07-04-2008, 18:54
Woo!
Firefox 2 worked great. Internet Explorer 6 same problem as is Firefox 3 beta 5. Should probably put up some kind of image to tell people during order process.

Allot
07-04-2008, 18:48
Quote Originally Posted by IainK
I've attempted to order the Kimsufi dedicated server however when I get to entering Nic Handle + Password on the order form I enter it, it takes me to accept contract, then I get told authentication problems check NIC and password.
We are aware of this problem at current and our developers are working on resolving this as soon as possible. For now, I would suggest using Firefox.

Allot

IainK
07-04-2008, 18:47
I'm using firefox 3 beta 5, maybe thats the problem. Will try another browser!

BELLonline
07-04-2008, 18:45
I've found that there is a problem with the ordering system with Internet Explorer - I always have to use FireFox when ordering and renewing services at OVH

IainK
07-04-2008, 18:33
I've attempted to order the Kimsufi dedicated server however when I get to entering Nic Handle + Password on the order form I enter it, it takes me to accept contract, then I get told authentication problems check NIC and password.

The NIC and password allows me to login to manager v3 so I know it's correct.

E-mailed customer support but no response so just wondered if anyone else was having similar problems?