OVH Community, your new community space.

when is my .uk domain going to be active

mikeydavies
23-02-2009, 17:46
Thanks very much for the quick replies, it was just after i posted that everything seemed to start moving and set itself up so thanks again. I now have another problem but i'll post that in another thread!

S0phie
23-02-2009, 17:17
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We are working on it and everything should be back to normal by the end of the day.

accessallnetworks.co.uk is now done

Nettus
23-02-2009, 17:10
I think they are havin problems with thier domain registering feature, A few of us are having problems,

So just bare with em and im sure they'll have it setup in no time

Its kinda funny really when i set a domain name for a client, they got an email saying error and i didnt even get nothing,

mikeydavies
23-02-2009, 16:32
Hi all, I set up an account last night for a free .uk name and as of yet nothing seems to have happened. On the 1st page of the OVH manager it still says no domains to configure and in the operations in progress area it says that 1 is on hold and the other is to do! So I can see that 1 is in progress and the other is still waiting but how long does it usually take to set up the .uk so that I can start creating the site to go with it?
My nic-handle is lm31209-ovh and the 2 sites are www.accessallnetworks.co.uk (on hold) and www.freearticlelibrary.co.uk(to do)
Many thanks for answering.