OVH Community, your new community space.

What's going on with OVH?

Neil
02-03-2009, 21:34
We endeavour to respond to all emails within 24 hours in the weekdays, If you have not heard from us then it might be a good idea to phone us, http://www.ovh.co.uk/individual/customerspace/index.xml

Andy.
02-03-2009, 17:03
What about us UK customers who get no response from OVH UK?
Maybe you can forward our requests to France also?

Neil
26-02-2009, 09:03
Hi

The reason that OVH UK have not replied to your emails is that you are a registered customer in France, so for all issues you should contact OVH.com, http://www.ovh.com/fr/particulier/es.../supportv2.cgi, we have moved the emails to OVH FR and they should respond to you within 24 Hours.

Regarding one hour deployment that depends on whether the server is in stock, payment and should only be used as a guide. As for the SP Storage, it is not in stock at the moment and is shown the website that more servers are on the way and it should be deployed within the next 72 Hours.

Hope that helps,

Neil

jamlvs
26-02-2009, 01:17
Hi all,

I'm a OVH client for about a year, the first time I bought 3 "one hour" servers. It take some days to have the servers online. Back than, I have felt some disorganization but I have blame it on the "new client" procedure. Yesterday I bought another server, above all, the OVH service is good. I bought the server on Feb 24, 2009 at 10:33 PM and received the payment confirmation at Feb 24, 2009 at 10:45 PM, 8 minutes later. It have passed 26 hours since the payment and I have done everything that I could to contact OVH but with no success.

I have sent e-mails to customersupport@ovh.co.uk, support@ovh.com and customersupport@ovh.net and I have not received a single contact from OVH. I even opened a ticket, but one more time, no reply from OVH.

Mu order no. is 5276920. I hope that this way I receive some kind of explanation about the server that I bought and the reason for not replying to all my e-mails.

Hoping that this way I can get a reply.

Thank You

jamlvs