OVH Community, your new community space.

Is it possible?

fozl
26-02-2009, 16:19
I think we'll avoid any summary deletions, and instead advise people to get in touch with customer support.

Wouldn't want people getting the idea we don't welcome queries iykwim.

rickyday
26-02-2009, 15:52
Quote Originally Posted by fozle
You mean you want a seperate forum section for delivery queries?
Yes or they should be deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by S0phie
This kind of query should not be asked on the forum. Customer needs to contact our support directly by email or by phone.
I completely agree with you S0phie!
They are nearly as bad as spam and all they do is clog up the forum, people should submit a webform or email you guys for an update, or even phone as you say.

wackomoo
26-02-2009, 15:24
This kind of query should not be asked on the forum. Customer needs to contact our support directly by email or by phone.
Sure they should, but does it really happen? Based on the number of "When will I get my server?" posts, I'd say no.

What should be done is send a REAL eta along with the confirmation email (or a 2nd email shortly after).

slayer2005
26-02-2009, 15:08
it wouldnt make any differance anyway as the web site is not in time with the acctual server delivery times fact.

S0phie
26-02-2009, 14:53

fozl
26-02-2009, 14:43
Quote Originally Posted by rickyday
To have a completely different section for delivery time posts, now im not a grumpy person but having to drudge through countless, when is my server being delivered type posts, and trying to get to the "good stuff" its a tad annoying

Anyone else agree?
You mean you want a seperate forum section for delivery queries?

The European
26-02-2009, 13:36
Some folks are probably ordering based on the availability figure they see and then getting confused when the lead-time increases or the server doesn't become available in the time shown on the availability board.

wackomoo
26-02-2009, 11:48
Totally!

rickyday
26-02-2009, 10:56
To have a completely different section for delivery time posts, now im not a grumpy person but having to drudge through countless, when is my server being delivered type posts, and trying to get to the "good stuff" its a tad annoying

Anyone else agree?