OVH Community, your new community space.

I am getting good speed in rescue mode but not in HD mode

tsrivenkatesh
11-03-2009, 14:48
they won't replace server it seems.............................

Andy
11-03-2009, 11:20
Then phone instead, its quicker and you can explain more easily. Request a new server as replacement.

tsrivenkatesh
11-03-2009, 11:11
i mailed to them ..................... they are not giving correct answer.........

Andy
11-03-2009, 10:52
Phone OVH, the forum is not a support method. Phone and e-mail is. They're open now, save time and phone them.

tsrivenkatesh
11-03-2009, 10:50
can any one reply to this?

tsrivenkatesh
11-03-2009, 00:10
I don't know where the error,but..... i am 100% sure there will be fault with HDD ...ovh team had started intervention on my server.............and also i think they completed the intervention.......... showing there are no errors.........still i am having low speeds and HDD efficiency is not good,so i want to close this EG Best OF right now and order EG max which will be fine for me or else will go for EG AMD which is of same cost... i had ordered this server on march 8 th ..now i want my money back..............so that i can order new server...My SP BEST OF HDD is far better than this..... and speeds are great,always touches 12MB/sec and downloads are smooth

fozl
10-03-2009, 14:45
I'm not sure I understand, you're talking about handshaking now?

tsrivenkatesh
10-03-2009, 14:07
hmmm................... its not syn correctly .......................

fozl
10-03-2009, 13:33
Can you follow the instructions here to run a hardware test so we can see if it is a hdd issue: http://help.ovh.co.uk/RescueMode

tsrivenkatesh
10-03-2009, 11:42
i had reinstall the server .............. but still there is a problem with my server... i think problem with HDD .. i am trying download 700 file from ovh ..... its just stopping and again continuing just like blocks .....

Andy
10-03-2009, 09:10
Sounds like you could have a hard disk issue. Do you experience slow drive to drive copy speeds as well? Try copying a large file and see if it takes an unusually long time to finish. If it does then you may have a hardware issue. Failing that, do a reinstall of the operating system via the Manager and see if that solves the issue. You could just have a badly installed driver somewhere.

tsrivenkatesh
10-03-2009, 04:44
Hello

I am having 3 dedicated server with ovh 2 running on linux , one linux server is SPbest of 100Mbps and another is EG besf of 1 Gbps i am getting full 100Mbps in SP best of while downloading from ovh ftp and i am not getting not even 100Mbps,while downloading to EG best of from ovh ftp, I am getting good speed in rescue mode,but not getting that speeds in HD mode,i am getting speed around 99MB/sec in rescue mode and 6MB/sec in hd mode ...Can any one solve this problem ?