OVH Community, your new community space.

Error in Plesk when adding multiple email accounts

derchris
12-03-2009, 19:30
If you really need a CP, then get an Open Source one, like http://isp-control.net/

Seedbox Paradis
12-03-2009, 19:17
bah i see im being double teamed here lol I like my luxury, and I dont think i could take learning to setup an ftpd, mysql dbs, email accounts, new users/sites etc. I can afford the 30 domain license and thats good enough for meh

Andy
12-03-2009, 18:50
Any control panel is for pussies I don't use any control panel besides the one my HTTP server uses for its configuration which doesn't really count even if it is web based. I use all of the separate program GUI's for setting things up Works for me!

If I did hosting for people other than myself and a few friends however, I'd then use a control panel such as cPanel, Plesk or Helm, but only in those circumstances...

Seedbox Paradis
12-03-2009, 15:38
o.0 lol I don't feel like buying anything else and I'm not good enough to manage via ssh :P i could use some other control panel but I like the richer feel to the panel that hosts my sites

btw, getting that license fixed the problem and now I can have an unlimited amount of email accounts

derchris
12-03-2009, 11:11
Plesk is for pussys

Seedbox Paradis
12-03-2009, 01:48
Ok just an update, the single domain license only allows one email account for that single domain, so that sucks I got a 30 domain license for my server and once I get the license key I'll post here if it helped. You can check the Plesk license details in the License Management option.

Seedbox Paradis
11-03-2009, 15:20
Its running on the old Kimsufi 2XL server with the free single domain license, however the email addresses I'm trying to add are all on the same domain.

Neil
11-03-2009, 09:29
How many domains have you got in Plesk? If it is a Kimsufi licence then you are only allowed one domain, if you have a bigger licence then you need assign mailboxes to that domain.

raidensnake
10-03-2009, 23:44
careful what you host there cause OVH don't take too kindly to torrent seed box hosting sites. a lot of them get removed through DMCA.

Seedbox Paradis
10-03-2009, 22:45
I just installed Plesk 9 on a dedicated server and when I tried to add more than one email account I got this error:

Error: There are no resources of this type (mail accounts) available from your Service Provider. Requested: 1; available: 0. The notification has been sent to your Service Provider.
Can someone help as right now my temporary solution is to set Plesk to forward all emails sent to my domain to one account, does the job, but kind of annoying if I want to have email accounts for more than one person.