OVH Community, your new community space.

Re: fozle's Kimsufi post

*Mikee*
13-03-2009, 12:14
You sure I'm male anyways Would all the real females please stand up hahaha
Quote Originally Posted by rickyday
I wasnt serious

rickyday
12-03-2009, 23:14
I wasnt serious

freshwire
12-03-2009, 21:03
Quote Originally Posted by rickyday
Kimsufis are for Kids
Pro Servers are for Men
And women are not allowed to buy any ?

rickyday
12-03-2009, 19:56
Quote Originally Posted by fozle
Because we want a seperate forum for the Kimsufi range.

The Kimsufi range is aimed at private users, hobbyists, enthusiasts etc. The level of support is not very high, there is no free ftp-backup service bundled with the Kimsufi offers and no RAID as with the Pro range, the bandwidth is limited. Essentially they are toys, and this is reflected in their low prices. As it says on the Kimsufi site...

This forum is for discussing the Proffesional range of servers, SPs, EGs, MGs and HGs. For this reason we will no longer be discussing the Kimsufi on this forum at all. And although we'll of course keep an eye on the Kimsufis forum we'll primarily be leaving it to the Kimsufi community to support themselves. It's important that that community have a forum of their own, just as the Kimsufi range has it's own seperate website to order from.
I completely agree,,,,,

rickyday
12-03-2009, 19:56
Kimsufis are for Kids
Pro Servers are for Men

Andy
12-03-2009, 18:57
Quote Originally Posted by monkey56657
If I am forced to leave this community for kimsufi then who will be the one to make you all smile and to offer free hugs ?
Exactly!

I won't be moving thats for sure, I have a high post count and a reputation to keep Plus, with the inactivity of the Kimsufi forum in general (everyone seems to come here) its just as well

freshwire
12-03-2009, 18:55
If I am forced to leave this community for kimsufi then who will be the one to make you all smile and to offer free hugs ?

Andy
12-03-2009, 18:48
Funny, I e-mailed OVH this morning regarding the same thing! I suggested that since its a single forum that they should put it into this forum, and then simply link to that sub-forum on the Kimsufi site rather than the root of the forum here.

It would make a larger user base overall who can help with both Kimsufi and PRO server issues.

freshwire
12-03-2009, 18:42
A section on this forum would have been better.

*Mikee*
12-03-2009, 16:19
Yeah i was thinking the same thing
Quote Originally Posted by wackomoo
Why bother with a separate forum? It would be easier+better+harder+faster+prettier+etc to just have a Kimsufi sub-forum here just like you have Dedicated Servers and RPS and Domains/Emails.

fozl
12-03-2009, 12:45
Because we want a seperate forum for the Kimsufi range.

The Kimsufi range is aimed at private users, hobbyists, enthusiasts etc. The level of support is not very high, there is no free ftp-backup service bundled with the Kimsufi offers and no RAID as with the Pro range, the bandwidth is limited. Essentially they are toys, and this is reflected in their low prices. As it says on the Kimsufi site...

Kimsufi is a server simple enough for most of your needs on the net.
To ensure the best price without compromising on quality, we removed everything but the bare necessities, with the best quality, and the most cutting edge technology.
This forum is for discussing the Proffesional range of servers, SPs, EGs, MGs and HGs. For this reason we will no longer be discussing the Kimsufi on this forum at all. And although we'll of course keep an eye on the Kimsufis forum we'll primarily be leaving it to the Kimsufi community to support themselves. It's important that that community have a forum of their own, just as the Kimsufi range has it's own seperate website to order from.

wackomoo
12-03-2009, 11:32
Why bother with a separate forum? It would be easier+better+harder+faster+prettier+etc to just have a Kimsufi sub-forum here just like you have Dedicated Servers and RPS and Domains/Emails.