OVH Community, your new community space.

o come on OVH i need you

S0phie
13-04-2008, 11:48
Quote Originally Posted by KinGFaB
pls help me out iīm beging you to help me and see what is my server problem and by the way you gave us a server for a month and i and some others didnīt even get the chance to test it right and wonīt help me fixing nothing i have a defect in my server,donīt see wtorrent,rebooted 3 times and theres still a defect and crappy speeds etc etc and you wonīt do nothing about it i was thinking of me getting one but no there no support and i mean totaly nothing and server will expire in approx 9 days so pls let me at least taste it for the last days thats left i think its not much
And what is your server name? Without this piece of information we can not help you!!!

Did you indeed contact us by email or by phone?

Andy
12-04-2008, 20:47
Might help to learn some punctuation first.

Have you contacted OVH via e-mail or phone? These are the fastest ways to get help. The forum isn't always checked by OVH staff.

KinGFaB
12-04-2008, 20:20
pls help me out iīm beging you to help me and see what is my server problem and by the way you gave us a server for a month and i and some others didnīt even get the chance to test it right and wonīt help me fixing nothing i have a defect in my server,donīt see wtorrent,rebooted 3 times and theres still a defect and crappy speeds etc etc and you wonīt do nothing about it i was thinking of me getting one but no there no support and i mean totaly nothing and server will expire in approx 9 days so pls let me at least taste it for the last days thats left i think its not much