OVH Community, your new community space.

Is there any way?

AnesZve
23-04-2008, 16:59
Okay, I understand that, of course quality is more important then quantity.

I'm satisfied with the answers I've got so far in this thread, so I'm gonna leave it like this.
But one last question, if some Ovh staff member reads this, I've heard there is plans in getting Ovh services to more countries in the near future, is sweden one of those countries?

fozl
22-04-2008, 13:20
Quote Originally Posted by AnesZve
If a ovh staffer could give his view in this it would be very appriciated
It's as Andy said really, the quality of connection is very important so we don't offer the dedicated servers where we can't be sure of delivering a good quality of service.

hege
22-04-2008, 10:47
I received a mail yesterday:

"However, after verification, we have no choice but to refuse your order as the product you have ordered is not offered for sale in your registered country.
Therefore, the amount of your order will be automatically credited by the same method of payment that you used. No action from you is required."

Now just waiting for the refund..

AnesZve
22-04-2008, 10:42
If a ovh staffer could give his view in this it would be very appriciated

hege
19-04-2008, 14:54
So why does OVH (Kimsufi) accept orders when I clearly state Finland in my registration? Seems like a blatant ripoff.

I didn't know it was limited, so I would expect either the order to go through or be refunded immediately. Otherwise I have will have to inform my credit company.

AnesZve
13-04-2008, 19:03
Will do.
thanks andy.

Andy
13-04-2008, 18:59
Yeah, I've tried contacting them by mail, but so far no answer for 2 days...so I dont know what to do really
They don't work weekends so wait until tomorrow for a reply.

AnesZve
13-04-2008, 18:55
Yeah, I've tried contacting them by mail, but so far no answer for 2 days...so I dont know what to do really

Andy
13-04-2008, 18:13
Then I dont mind if they cant guarantee good services, I know they will be good anyway, Isn't exceptions possible?
As far as I am aware I'm afriad not. I could be wrong though so you could try contacting OVH by phone/mail to get a guaranteed answer.

AnesZve
13-04-2008, 18:10
Then I dont mind if they cant guarantee good services, I know they will be good anyway, Isn't exceptions possible?

Andy
13-04-2008, 17:07
OVH do not currently offer other countries than those listed because they cannot provided a guaranteed connection to that country. I know that OVH has good peering to Sweden however since someone maxed out my 100Mbps server in Sweden.

AnesZve
13-04-2008, 17:05
Is there any way, any possibility that I can purchase an OVH server from outside the coutries from this page: http://www.ovh.co.uk/items/cadre/disponibilite.xml

In my case, I want to purchase it from sweden, so can someone from Ovh staff maybe give me some guidlines in this case?

appriciated.
//Anes..