OVH Community, your new community space.

Server Configuration

Neil
08-01-2015, 10:31
Hello

Please open an incident ticket with the logs showing the poor speed.

mariamunir
07-01-2015, 20:40
I'm experiencing severe problems with the FTP backup solution. My connection speed starts at a staggering 3 kbps and then dies. I'm on ftpback-rbx-1.ovh.net.

OVH.Customer
26-02-2008, 18:03
Quote Originally Posted by fozle
Thanks, this is a known issue and we're addressing it.
As I posted in the other thread there is also a problem with viewing domain invoices online through the manager. When you click on the magnifying glass it links to a page stating that the invoice cannot be viewed and then provides another URL which comes up with a 404 not found page.

fozl
26-02-2008, 17:30
Thanks, this is a known issue and we're addressing it.

CraigWalker
24-02-2008, 22:02
I have done that but I like to post on here too, some people maybe having the same issue and this may be information they need.

OVH.Customer
24-02-2008, 21:28
You could try sending an email to customersupport@ovh.co.uk. This is the address given on the help page.

CraigWalker
24-02-2008, 20:32
Customer ID: 87671754
Nichandle: WC1754-OVH
Order Number: 3697392

Comment: I have been lucky enough to be included in your 100 free dedicated server offer. However when I ordered the server I did not know that I could not have Windows Server 2003 and Plesk together. I would like to just have Windows Server 2003.

I have tried to contact support twice through the Manager V3 but I got 2 replies saying there is an error but they are in french. (I translated them with babelfish to understand the error but I cannot do anything with the supplied link because it is all in French). I use Safari as my browser.

Code:
Bonjour,

-- Attention -- attention -- attention -- attention -- attention --

Votre email a été reçu sur notre support mais NE PEUT PAS
être traité. En effet, il manque des informations concernant
votre domaine et le type de support que vous demandez.

Merci DE COMPLETER votre requête via cette url
http://www.ovh.com/fr/espaceclients/support/supportv2.cgi?id=OG50KTPQ3191VMB7XRLS
Il vous permettra aussi de suivre le traitement de votre
requête en temps réel.

Support d'OVH

Code:
Hello, 

-- Attention -- attention -- attention -- attention -- attention -- 

Your email was received on our support but CANNOT be treated. Indeed, it misses information concerning your field and the type of support which you ask. 

Thank you TO SUPPLEMENT your request via this URL http://www.ovh.com/fr/espaceclients/support/supportv2.cgi?id=OG50KTPQ3191VMB7XRLS It will also enable you to follow the treatment of your request in real time. 

Support of OVH