We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Wheres my server?

Aaron
30-03-2009, 18:14
Its a great offer im just glad i noticed it in time to grab rps2 package. Its a good promotion, i noticed in another thread that ovh staff mentioned that the extra sales are offset buy the number of cancelations. However I think that customers that have managed to grab this offer will be reluctent to let their rps package expire that sould negate the previous. Thanks for this great offer and great service. professional affordable reliable .

marks
30-03-2009, 17:39
Yes, that's correct. These last days have been crazy with order, specially the the RPS1. It's clear the fact that you can have a decent server with 50GB storage for just 10 a month is quite attracting.

Anyway, the offer will be finished by the end of tomorrow (31/03/09). Therefore, production will be catching up with the pending orders quickly.

Cheers!

ruperthair
30-03-2009, 06:57
Quote Originally Posted by monkey56657
^ It will just mean larger delays.
The end of the promotion will mean larger delays? I don't understand.

freshwire
29-03-2009, 19:33
^ It will just mean larger delays.

ruperthair
29-03-2009, 18:13
Just spotted this post from OVH's owner (that right anyone?) saying that they can't keep up with current demand, but that this situation should get better when the '50GB' promotion is over.

okneil
29-03-2009, 17:56
Quote Originally Posted by ruperthair
There's quite a wait on RPS at the moment. The '50GB' promotion has caused a lot of new orders so OVH are struggling to keep up. My new RPS III took two days to come on-line, but I've heard that there may be more of a wait for the RPS I.
I ordered the RPSII, hopefully it will arrive soon.

ruperthair
29-03-2009, 17:54
Quote Originally Posted by okneil
i just bought a private server from OVH, was wondering when i can expect to use it, i.e. what are the general set up times?
There's quite a wait on RPS at the moment. The '50GB' promotion has caused a lot of new orders so OVH are struggling to keep up. My new RPS III took two days to come on-line, but I've heard that there may be more of a wait for the RPS I.

okneil
29-03-2009, 17:31
Hey guys, just a quick help...

i just bought a private server from OVH, was wondering when i can expect to use it, i.e. what are the general set up times?

Cheers,

Neil