OVH Community, your new community space.

Need Help From Staff

Andy
16-04-2008, 18:07
Quote Originally Posted by JALZOO
Andy torrents were originally created for legal use.. Not all torrents are illegal there are sites all over the internet with legal content to download.. so please do not say a "Seed box" is illegal.
I know that but when the term "torrent" is used now, you can almost undoubtedly say the content is illegal.

R0b
16-04-2008, 16:02
Yep, Ubuntu (and other Distros of Linux) amongst many other types of software use torrents to be spread around the world.

JALZOO
16-04-2008, 15:53
Andy torrents were originally created for legal use.. Not all torrents are illegal there are sites all over the internet with legal content to download.. so please do not say a "Seed box" is illegal.

Andy
15-04-2008, 16:39
Based on it being called a 'seed box' I can only guess this person would like to use OVH's services for illegal torrent activity (seeding).

Allot
15-04-2008, 14:02
Quote Originally Posted by BEGINER
Hi i relay interesting in buying your seed box,but i have one doubt...I heard that only people from Canada,England,Poland,Germany,France can buy your servers..I am from eastern Europe,so i am intresting can i buy your seed Box???Tnx on advance
You can see the exact list of countries that we provide dedicated servers/RPS to at the following link:

http://www.ovh.co.uk/items/cadre/disponibilite.xml

If you are not based in one of these countries, it does not mean that you cannot use our other services such as our web hosting and domains.

Allot

Bruno
15-04-2008, 11:30
Which "seed box" ? Which country ?

BEGINER
15-04-2008, 11:14
Hi i relay interesting in buying your seed box,but i have one doubt...I heard that only people from Canada,England,Poland,Germany,France can buy your servers..I am from eastern Europe,so i am intresting can i buy your seed Box???Tnx on advance