OVH Community, your new community space.

Anyone having routing issues to amsix

freshwire
10-04-2009, 06:31
Ye the connection does feel a little bit iffy.

Andy
09-04-2009, 19:32
Quote Originally Posted by turbanator
yep andy already did..its slower than before..its the routing i am sure..or in the best case scenario ovh are still working on the upgrade and the new routing
My guess is they're still working on the new routing. Give it 24 hours or so to propagate. It can be a bit like DNS when it comes to routing, it takes time to update throughout all the routers.

turbanator
09-04-2009, 19:30
yep andy already did..its slower than before..its the routing i am sure..or in the best case scenario ovh are still working on the upgrade and the new routing

Andy
09-04-2009, 19:15
AMSIX is overloaded at peak times at the moment. There is an upgrade in progress to be completed this week.

Ah, wait! The new links are up! It now has 4, rather than 2! They weren't up this afternoon but they are now!

http://weathermap.ovh.net/amsterdam

Give your test another go

turbanator
09-04-2009, 18:54
anyone having routing issues..to amsix via ftp? i did a few speedtest to my ftpsite..and the speeds are down to like 800-900KB/sec from overnight speeds of 55MB/sec so i know for sure my routing to that site..is goona be messed up now..so wud have to switch to another provider..sadly..there is some bottleneck somewhere..

but before that is everyone elses ftp speeds fine?