OVH Community, your new community space.

Interventions?

walshy1337
25-04-2009, 13:54
Quote Originally Posted by Seedbox Paradis
The forum is no means of support, call or email the support, I recommend the former option.
I am awear that the forums are not for support, I was just asking a question to the community. And I also know that call and email support is brilliant, its just a shame its saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy
No, there is no way to stop an intervention. The technician will realise the problem and fix it straight away.
Thanks, I don't doubt thath the techinitians will fix it, was just hoping that I may be able to do it quicker. I don't mind though.

Andy
25-04-2009, 10:15
No, there is no way to stop an intervention. The technician will realise the problem and fix it straight away.

Seedbox Paradis
25-04-2009, 06:43
The forum is no means of support, call or email the support, I recommend the former option.

walshy1337
24-04-2009, 22:45
Does anyone know how long an average intervention would take on a server? I have one in progress, and its anoying because, i know what my servers problem is and how to fix it.

I tryed to re-install an OS and had an error during the first reboot, the error was that my Net-boot was set to rescue and i forgot to change it back. But now i cannot change it back due to the intervention.

Is there a way to call-off an intervention?

Thanks,

Walshy