OVH Community, your new community space.

Can vKvm be used on kimsufi 2008?

IainK
18-04-2008, 03:31
I'm sure I left it on one night fell asleep and woke up around 12 hours later with no e-mail,
if it really takes 45 minutes that must be some system it's gotta load!
E-mailed support who said they would look into it so who knows slow speed could be defect?

Edit: Two and a half hours and no login details. That's enough time wasted on this, may try it again sometime when it works.

krogothzero
17-04-2008, 11:40
A month or go a so when I tried it I left it upwards of 8 hours and got no mail =\

Andy
17-04-2008, 09:58
Quote Originally Posted by IainK
I have rebooted twice this hour with vKvm and no e-mail has come through. No e-mail has come any other time i've tried either.
Disabled anti-spam, checked with two email accts but nothing only a pingable box.
The e-mails can take up to 45 minutes I have found. Its stupidly slow, but wait it out and DON'T change the netboot back. Just leave it.

IainK
17-04-2008, 03:00
I have rebooted twice this hour with vKvm and no e-mail has come through. No e-mail has come any other time i've tried either.
Disabled anti-spam, checked with two email accts but nothing only a pingable box.

Bruno
17-04-2008, 02:54
vKVM can be used on any dedicated server. When you change the netboot and reboot your server, you should receive a mail with the logins (check the mails send via your manager).

IainK
17-04-2008, 02:42
I've tried to use vKvm on my kimsufi a few times it's rebooted and pingable each time, no ssh access or e-mail received though.