OVH Community, your new community space.

Automate Ovh SoAPI

IainK
18-04-2008, 19:27
You know just today I was thinking to myself how perfect an automation system for servers and domains would make the OVH service, especially if one wished to re-sell dedicated servers! And you've done it!

You guys are the most feature packed dedicated provider I've found in Europe. Ever.

IainK
18-04-2008, 19:26
Rough Translation (English):

Hello,
Instead of using Manager, now you can automate actions on your services with PHP code in 2 minutes. How? Thanks to soAPI.

We've added a lot of new features and we will migrate the old "prepaid" functions towards the "reseller" functions which enable you to create a domain name in 1 click.

We are working on the remaining functions *unsure of translation*

The aim of all these hidden upgrades is the release of a new MoM version ... That will allow you to manage your services from any software on your PC (directly). No more need for the web to create an e-mail account or reboot your dedicated server, 3 clicks, 30 seconds and it's done.

To find out more about soAPI visit: http://www.ovh.com/soapi/en

Yours Truely
Octave

JALZOO
18-04-2008, 18:57
Bonjour fdp

oles@ovh.net
18-04-2008, 18:44
Hello,

Instead of managing lots of codes, you can automate your actions on your services with PHP code in 2 minutes. How? With soAPI.

We added many new features which will be migrated from the previous "prepaid" functions to the "reseller" features, allowing you to create a domain name in just 1 click.

We are currently working on the remaining functions such as web hosting.

The hidden aim of all these upgrades is the release of a new MoM version ... This will allow your Manager to act just like any other software on your PC (directly). So, no more need to access the WEB to create an e-mail account or to reboot your dedicated server. Just 3clicks, 30 seconds and it's done.

To find out more about soAPI, visit the following link: http://www.ovh.com/soapi/en/

Regards,

Octave