OVH Community, your new community space.

cannot access server !! help

marks
13-05-2009, 10:24
well, no much time.....exactly -3 days right now.

But if the owner of the service gives us a call, we don't have any problem to give some extra time while the order is in progress.

For how long the data will be kept is not up to us. But it won't be more than 5 days since the expiration date. So I wouldn't wait too long if you really care about the data.

freshwire
12-05-2009, 21:34
Usually 5 days from expiration...

turbanator
12-05-2009, 14:50
Marks i have it from a reseller..he said he renewed it..so i am gonna try and get hold of him so how much time i have left before the server is wiped?

marks
12-05-2009, 10:57
Your server has expired on 10/05/09, so it's been closed. Now you have a few days that, if you renew it, you'll have it back with all your data, but if you wait too long, the server will be wiped out.

If you want to renew it, do it right away and then give us a call, so we can give you temporary access again while processing the order.

BTW, we always send lots of reminder emails before the expiration (actually some people complain about the amount!), and the expiration date is available in the manager.

Andy
12-05-2009, 10:31
Tried a hard reboot? Asked someone else to ping it for you in case you have a bad route (doesn't ping here)?

turbanator
12-05-2009, 09:59
server ip: 94.23.26.37 it shut down without any warning..everything is down..cant access via remote machine..FTPD is down.cant access via shell can someone from ovh staff tell me whats going on?