OVH Community, your new community space.

Plesk license pricing?

Mark
01-03-2008, 12:26
Quote Originally Posted by OVH.Customer
Am I right in thinking that Plesk for Windows comes with a 30 domain license for free? I'm sure I saw this during the order process.
Not anymore it doesn't - OVH have retired Plesk/Windows
for the kimsufi server we have retired the windows license with plesk, we cannot provide anymore upgrade on it. This is due to the bad performance that the kimsufi running windows plesk.

arewenotmen
01-03-2008, 09:47
Well, I moved to Plesk 7.5 and I still didn't get any licenses, so I moved again to Gentoo with Webmin. Thanks to OVH's addons it's actually extremely good, and so since I'm not reselling, it's not worth paying for Plesk, Ensim etc.

OVH.Customer
25-02-2008, 22:15
Am I right in thinking that Plesk for Windows comes with a 30 domain license for free? I'm sure I saw this during the order process.

Fenix
25-02-2008, 21:57
I think one is free, but in future, they're going to offer 30 free domains with the package =). Don't hold me to that though.

arewenotmen
25-02-2008, 19:44
I found the answer at http://www.ovh.co.uk/items/linux_plesk.xml

Now, before I start paying that, I also read about Plesk 7.5, which doesn't mention Kimsufi exceptions. Does this mean Plesk 7.5 on Kimsufi gives you 30 licenses?

Addicted
25-02-2008, 19:19
Quote Originally Posted by arewenotmen
Hi,

How much are you able to offer multi-domain Plesk Linux licenses for? I assume the free license that comes with it is simply one domain.

Cheers,

Rob
Indeed one domain for free, not sure on multiple sorry

arewenotmen
25-02-2008, 19:01
Hi,

How much are you able to offer multi-domain Plesk Linux licenses for? I assume the free license that comes with it is simply one domain.

Cheers,

Rob