OVH Community, your new community space.

Refunds?

Tz-OVH
10-06-2009, 17:11
OVH are quite good in this regard, I got my refund for a kimsufi immediately and was refunded the full 100%, I went on to rent a BestOf and am quite happy with the way it was handled.

sic
10-06-2009, 11:15
hey thanks for the reply guys. i have emailed the relevant department.

Neil
09-06-2009, 22:07
Hi

It is a case by case basis, but if you send an email to customersupport@ovh.co.uk with your nic handle and the order/server you have ordered and an advisor will get back to you

slayer2005
09-06-2009, 20:42
Quote Originally Posted by sic
I have rented a few servers from you guys already and decided to rent another BestOf server.

However, I overestimated needs and wanted some info if I could return the server and be refunded?

I've only had it for a few days and would hate for it to go to waste and have wasted my money on nothing.

If I could get any response from the billing department or someone higher up it would be greatly appreciated.
Depends how long you had it.if it was a day then they would but a few days not sure m8ty.

sic
09-06-2009, 20:26
I have rented a few servers from you guys already and decided to rent another BestOf server.

However, I overestimated needs and wanted some info if I could return the server and be refunded?

I've only had it for a few days and would hate for it to go to waste and have wasted my money on nothing.

If I could get any response from the billing department or someone higher up it would be greatly appreciated.