OVH Community, your new community space.

Server Expired

wackomoo
20-06-2009, 12:33
5 days then it's gone, they won't delete it earlier. But email/call support and they may extend it.

slayer2005
20-06-2009, 07:25
Quote Originally Posted by dwummers
My server has expired. I would pay it now, but good old Natwest are taking there time to send me my new card after I was mugged. Been 26 days, and I am still waiting!

But yeah, I have an email from OVH and it says that the server will be deleted in 5 days. I am hoping to pay within the next 5 days, so I am not worried, but do they delete contents earlier?

Thanks.

on average u get at least 5 days ive reactivated servers after 9 or days even,but wat ur best doing is sendin a email to surport and letting them no your sistuation as there quite understanding.

dwummers
20-06-2009, 06:24
My server has expired. I would pay it now, but good old Natwest are taking there time to send me my new card after I was mugged. Been 26 days, and I am still waiting!

But yeah, I have an email from OVH and it says that the server will be deleted in 5 days. I am hoping to pay within the next 5 days, so I am not worried, but do they delete contents earlier?

Thanks.