OVH Community, your new community space.

Eg 2008

jester12
29-04-2008, 00:08
oh and as for teh 1gig speed servers wha a load of crock my mate was one of the unlucky ones who bought one my 100mb is twice as fast and it takes donkeys to check the file...waste of money there to so guess what he went to seedboxworld aswell and got there biggest to cover this ****e gig server ur lucky if there 10mb... speeds like 16kb 50 max on some transfers....

so my friend from a known site will be canceling his end of the term and sticking with the seedbox how ironics that lol pmsl he get 10X better speeds than his 1gig line
so ovh another customer loss..aswell as me ill be leaving end of term also

jester12
29-04-2008, 00:01
your too true ive phoned support loads ov times sounds like one asian guy on the phone and one in the background these men are making somecash through ovh sales from sales bonuses trust me my worst mistake joining

my best mistake i was going to order the same one and not the **** kimi well guess what i got the kimi xxl one runs like a dream..still wating for teh other
but thank god i didnt order big like i was going to..custumer support yeah they have replied with no or little support and its like pissing in the wind phoning the bugger you ll get piss on ur pants mates..some bumkins in there mommys basement wanting the ovh respect well they get **** from me we had a delay in the reloaded range where sorry its not good enough 72 hours my bellend.....keyweb i wish i never left even though it was setup fees damn

it got that bad i got a webui account from seedboxworld
set me up an 100 gig hd to get by..thanx sales@seedboxworld.com u saved my ass till these guys get of there ass

moddie1
28-04-2008, 17:16
lol your thinking the same has me

nichy
28-04-2008, 17:05
thx moddie like i said he talk **** hope his servers all crash on him the thick *****

moddie1
28-04-2008, 16:41
thanks for the heads up jalzoo

moddie1
28-04-2008, 16:37
nice one nichy

nichy
28-04-2008, 16:18
toks i been reading your post and ya dont half talk some **** m8

nichy
28-04-2008, 16:15
kimsufi o8
been waitin nearly a week for mine spk to call centre who just fob ya off all time i been told 3 diff dates now im expected to wait till end of week if it to beleived and ticktoc wot mazy said rite there nothin on web page bout delays i check everyday and i recomended most of people in this thread the service your providing or lack of is a discrace all i can say is ya need to pull your socks up if ya want to have a good buisness
ive also asked for a refund with no joy this isnt good enuf ya need look after your PAYING customers

nichy
28-04-2008, 16:13
kimsufi o8
been waitin nearly a week for mine spk to call centre who just fob ya off all time i been told 3 diff dates now im expected to wait till end of week if it to beleived and ticktoc wot mazy said rite there nothin on web page bout delays i check everyday and i recomended most of people in this thread the service your providing or lack of is a discrace all i can say is ya need to pull your socks up if ya want to have a good buisness

JALZOO
28-04-2008, 16:13
I got the kimsufi the cheapest one.. Its about 23 quid INC vat..

Get excellent speeds.. i can upload at 11mb/s no problem and i can download at about the same.. I have heard bad feedback about there 1Gbps servers people not getting the speeds they should be..

heres the thread:

http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.php?t=176

They may have sorted this out now though..

Im on a 20mb virginmedia line and usually when downloading from my server i only get about 1mb/s but i have heard there going to improve the peering to the UK very soon..

mazy
28-04-2008, 16:11
Quote Originally Posted by JALZOO
Hey guys.. I orderd a server but didnt pay anywere near as much!!.. mine took 7 days to get to me when the setup time said "72hrs" i wasnt happy at all.. but theres not much i could do.. Although i could have probly driven to france and assembled the server myself in the time it took for the to set it up lol.. Hope it all works out for you OVH is a very good host just a shame about there setup times.
now that is very reasuring to here thankyou JALZOO for posotive feedback they have just telephoned me to say there very sorry for the hold up and mine will be ready thursday are friday at the very latest so thats it for me i will just wait

moddie1
28-04-2008, 16:04
JALZOO what server you get and whats the speed like

JALZOO
28-04-2008, 16:00
Hey guys.. I orderd a server but didnt pay anywere near as much!!.. mine took 7 days to get to me when the setup time said "72hrs" i wasnt happy at all.. but theres not much i could do.. Although i could have probly driven to france and assembled the server myself in the time it took for the to set it up lol.. Hope it all works out for you OVH is a very good host just a shame about there setup times.

moddie1
28-04-2008, 15:45
Quote Originally Posted by mazy
i have other servers ticktoc and they run great just not from this company i just hope you get treated the same way as we have with a server company and then some clever git comes sticking there nose in who knows **** about your situation have a great day i hope your servers crash and it takes a month to get them back up lets see you moan shall we
lmfao nice one mazy

mazy
28-04-2008, 15:43
Quote Originally Posted by toks
ive said my peace and now i must check all my servers to make sure there running fine hope yah get sorted soon coz yah moans :P
i have other servers ticktoc and they run great just not from this company i just hope you get treated the same way as we have with a server company and then some clever git comes sticking there nose in who knows **** about your situation have a great day i hope your servers crash and it takes a month to get them back up lets see you moan shall we

moddie1
28-04-2008, 14:49
hope they have crashed

toks
28-04-2008, 14:41
ive said my peace and now i must check all my servers to make sure there running fine hope yah get sorted soon coz yah moans :P

mazy
28-04-2008, 14:36
when you put the blame at ovh for summit thats out of there hands it seems to me that you freeks cant take responsibility for your own actions stop complaining here use the support mail and find out wots wrong
you really or a dumb ass peeps are using phone to them and email support but nothing is happening they dont even get replys to there emails do read all posts do keep up with whats happening or just leave and close the door behind you your talking **** and know nothing of the situation so keep your nose out your not staff and can not help so go away

moddie1
28-04-2008, 14:25
when you put the blame at ovh for summit thats out of there hands it seems to me that you freeks cant take responsibility for your own actions stop complaining here use the support mail and find out wots wrong
theres only one freak that,s you

toks
28-04-2008, 14:19

moddie1
28-04-2008, 14:02
what a knob toks

mazy
28-04-2008, 13:49
no toks when peeps cancel there servers due to being told they will have 1 from ovh on a day thats no incompitance by us is it grow up

toks
28-04-2008, 13:44
oppertunity to look else were people or losing there webservers and buisness and money due to incompitace << Your incompitance not ovh

toks
28-04-2008, 13:43
booooowhoooo

dry yer eyes

mazy
28-04-2008, 13:40
Always Gotta Blame People U Think They Click There Fingers And It Happens ?

wise up !!!!!!
wise up you got some nerve you wise up there taking hard earned cash and not delivering these servers on the time they say and still continuing to take server money with false promises they take the money with a click of there fingers i think if they told us from the start we would have a wait of 2 weeks we would have least have had the oppertunity to look else were people or losing there webservers and buisness and money due to incompitace so i suggest you keep your mouth shut on something you know nothing about

toks
28-04-2008, 13:06
Always Gotta Blame People U Think They Click There Fingers And It Happens ?

wise up !!!!!!

mazy
28-04-2008, 11:32
there is alot like you jester people losing there websites due to false promises its ok saying they wont hire more workers to get these servers out to members but its not fair when there members have paid for these servers with promises of 72 hour deadline and there waiting a week and 2 weeks it very very bad service i have never had problems like this with other server hosts 24 hours i have had them i wish i had stayed with them

jester12
28-04-2008, 11:07
and im feeling like i need a refund to get my site back online..so lets see what happens

jester12
28-04-2008, 11:05
i agree with mazy i ordered a week ago and nothing phoned support sounds like two people on the phnes..promissed to be set up for the weekend phned support again they aint got a clue and to think i changed server company to this i must be on drugs....now found out i ordered 3 gig ram and only can get 2 gig ram showing unless i upgrade windows to 30.oo per month what a ****ing rip of u cant even input ur own key license to by pass paying which i think it wrong this copany has just knocked out a load of servers with fake promisses and i wish i hadnt changed companies and just to think id sve myslef 25.00 per month no instead ill be paying the 30 for windows pro to get the right ram i should have and dont play u can only have 2 gig ram on windows server im using it at home with 3 gig ram and running like a dream
seems cheap aint the way to go especially when my sites hanging in the lurch

mazy
28-04-2008, 10:42
Quote Originally Posted by Andy
There are technicians in the DC's 24/7 deploying servers but support only works week days. There is very limited support at weekends, presumably by OVH staff working out of hours and not being paid for it. This is set to change in the future.

Because of the huge backlog of servers it is taking longer than possible to get servers out. Just because you paid 12 months up front it does not make you a priority. Servers are deployed on a first come first served basis. You simply have to wait until the queue gets to your server.
if this is a first come first server i have a friend now been waiting nearly 2 week for server delivery so you saying peeps like me and moddie have around 3 week to wait i will give mine another 24 hours if its not delivers i will ask for a refund this is not good enough

mazy
28-04-2008, 10:37
pepole are ordering these servers and cancelling there old servers and landing up with no server to run there buisness on due to ovh taking a week and more to deliver these servers i was told mine would be ready yesterday but its not i have had servers from other company the longest i have waited up to now is 24 hours

moddie1
28-04-2008, 06:47
andy what help are you giving me sorry i forgot what help did i ask you for

Andy
27-04-2008, 22:53
Quote Originally Posted by moddie1
andy i see you must work for them i was told before they taken my money it would be sat so dont tell me i have to simply wait has this got nothing to do with you
I don't work for them, I'm volunteering my spare time helping people with their issues. If you don't wish to take my help, thats fine, but please don't tell me it has nothing to do with me when you have asked for help.

moddie1
27-04-2008, 22:50
andy i see you must work for them i was told before they taken my money it would be sat so dont tell me i have to simply wait has this got nothing to do with you

Andy
27-04-2008, 22:48
There are technicians in the DC's 24/7 deploying servers but support only works week days. There is very limited support at weekends, presumably by OVH staff working out of hours and not being paid for it. This is set to change in the future.

Because of the huge backlog of servers it is taking longer than possible to get servers out. Just because you paid 12 months up front it does not make you a priority. Servers are deployed on a first come first served basis. You simply have to wait until the queue gets to your server.

moddie1
27-04-2008, 21:02
yes i paid 1186.51 they taken that very quickly

mazy
27-04-2008, 19:59
it seems moddie as sent email after email hes paid over 1000 pounds up front so you would think he would have got the server when promised i think alot have gone for servers from them i think they should now stop taking orders until they have cleared there back log also i dont know if its true are not but i have heard peeps saying they dont work at the weekends

slayer2005
27-04-2008, 19:56
mmm i no there having a back log latley because they changed a lot of specs.
But still 12 months up fron payment i would have thought ud get it quick.
Never waited any longer than 20mins myself for a server.

Send them a email to surport.

moddie1
27-04-2008, 18:18
i was told my server would be up and running by Saturday still waiting if you are having problems because you have to many server going out maybe you should have more staff i paid for 12 months up front you have taken the money still no server this is not good enough