OVH Community, your new community space.

Referral

Drefsab
13-10-2011, 16:18
does this still work I've just refereed a few people because I love the service I've gotten so far.

rick
15-08-2009, 14:53
Does not look like we are even getting that!

DedicatedPros
12-08-2009, 22:03
..in more detail and with seriousness this time

Myatu
12-08-2009, 19:58
Quote Originally Posted by rick
Well Myatu if is that was the case it was about as funny as someone hacking all our servers and forwarding them to aldi.com
Well, it's either sarcasm or something got horribly lost in translation. I'm still going by the first option, as the French have a knack for that (hence I said "It's a French thing"). Otherwise, I appologise to Oles for the incorrect presumption and would like to ask if he could explain his answer in some more detail...

rick
12-08-2009, 19:41
Well Myatu if is that was the case it was about as funny as someone hacking all our servers and forwarding them to aldi.com
DedicatedPros yes I fully agree its not as if we would be making them money or anything.... god could you imagine that! sounds ridiculous it will never wash!

DedicatedPros
12-08-2009, 19:15
Its nice to know we can get a proper response from the head of one of the largest dedicated hosting companies in the world.... We've been dying for a reseller program for a while and here you post your sarcastic comments Oles...

Myatu
12-08-2009, 18:47
It's a French thing

rick
12-08-2009, 18:44
If he was being sarcastic what is the point?

Myatu
12-08-2009, 18:39
Quote Originally Posted by oles@ovh.net
no problem. but the 1st server starts at +15%. okey ?
then I can make the discount.
Rick: You pay Oles 15% extra in order to get 15% discount. In other words, he's being sarcastic

rick
12-08-2009, 12:01
Hi there,

Sorry i do not understand? do you mean we pay 15% more of the retail price of the first server we have? (we already have one)
Or do you mean you will mirror our reseller program ? free setup on the kimi range also?

rick a écrit:
>
> OVH, I would not call that a reseller program more of a referal
> program.
> I would be impressed if you had a reseller program that was similar to
> what we offer on a sliding scale.
>
> eg.
> 1 st server no discount but free setup
> 2nd server: 5% discount free setup
> 3rd to 6th server: 10% discount free setup
> 7th+ server : 15% free setup

DedicatedPros
12-08-2009, 10:47
rick a écrit:
>
> program.
>
> eg.

What does that mean? Are you working on some kind of discount plan at the moment (ie. say I have 100 servers under one account, could I get a discount and how much would it be?).

oles@ovh.net
12-08-2009, 10:12
rick a écrit:
>
> program.
>
> eg.

rick
12-08-2009, 10:07
OVH, I would not call that a reseller program more of a referal program.
I would be impressed if you had a reseller program that was similar to what we offer on a sliding scale.

eg.
1 st server no discount but free setup
2nd server: 5% discount free setup
3rd to 6th server: 10% discount free setup
7th+ server : 15% free setup

This goes for ALL products we sell even the £1.99 pm hosting package! We value our resellers and thier custom.

Do OVH limit the ammount of servers you can have? We have just purchased a server off them to see what the network/service is like.

DedicatedPros
10-08-2009, 17:21
Indeed

Myatu
10-08-2009, 14:37
Quote Originally Posted by DedicatedPros
You pay VAT even if you have a VAT number...
Well, let me put it a different way: a gamer is not likely to be able to reclaim the VAT, whereas a business is

DedicatedPros
10-08-2009, 14:18
You pay VAT even if you have a VAT number, the only way to not pay VAT is if your company is VAT registered and you buy from a company that is not in the same country as yours (ex. let's say you own CompSomething Ltd. and you pay VAT; you decide to buy a printer from a German company so you give them your VAT number and you're exempt from paying VAT. If you buy that same printer from a British company, than you have to pay VAT no matter what).

Myatu
10-08-2009, 14:11
Quote Originally Posted by Andy
If you ask me all prices should include VAT by default, because once you add that one, setup costs, add ons, the OS, the price is almost DOUBLE what it was, and its just not attractive...
Yeah, Kimsufi's should have VAT included - if the target user is a gamer, then very likely they don't have a business VAT ID, so they *have* to pay VAT... For the Pro series it's a different thing, they're for business...

Andy
10-08-2009, 13:15
If you ask me all prices should include VAT by default, because once you add that one, setup costs, add ons, the OS, the price is almost DOUBLE what it was, and its just not attractive...

DedicatedPros
10-08-2009, 13:13
You're forgetting about VAT

Andy.
10-08-2009, 13:08
£100 setup costs!

o
m
g

yonatan
08-08-2009, 08:55
i dont see this working at all....

*Mikee*
07-08-2009, 17:12
Hello, with the 2009 Kimsufi, we start "channel" at the dedicated servers Kimsufi program.

How does it work?
Simply recommend Ovh to your knowledge to your friends to your customers that you want to. In the order it is sufficient to indicate your identifier "XXXX-OVH" in the "sponsor" section and that is, you earn money.

How many?
If the person orders an i7 - 2T, i7 - T 4, i7 - T 6 you earn 50 % of installation (in points) costs.
You can use these to order the services at Ovh. Thus, you earn the equivalent of 50Euro /serveur!

Activation?
Simply activity account in point in the manager.
Then you can begin to recommend that you want to Ovh. Don't forget to remind that in the command must be well indicate your identifier "XXXXX-OVH". And that it is.

PS. If you specify that you sponsor you same you do not points win. It is the Godfather either differ from the person who places the order.

Best regards octave

oles@ovh.net
07-08-2009, 17:12
Hello,

We started the "referral" program with Kimsufi.

How does it work?
Simply recommend OVH to your friends, your customers, to anyone you want. In the order, simply enter your username, "XXXX-OVH", as the "referral" and voila, you earn money.

How?
If the person orders a i7-2T, i7-4T or i7-6T you earn 50% of the set up fee (rewarded in points). You can use these points to order services in OVH. For example, you can earn the equivalent of

£50 / server!

Activation?
Simply activate the points in the manager. Then you can start to recommend OVH. Do not forget that the order must show your ID "XXXXX-OVH. And that's it.

PS. If you indicate that you refer yourself you do not earn points. It requires that the referral is different from the person placing the order.

All the best,

Octave