OVH Community, your new community space.

Notes for Oles

*Mikee*
10-08-2009, 09:52
Yup i've went through alot of hosts aswell - Then i found OVH and moved here since the deal was alot better -- None of the hosts i was with before had the charge on the options - You just paid a bit extra for a ip
Quote Originally Posted by DedicatedPros
Well you know several hosts that do this, but I do not know any, and I've gone through my share of different hosts. You pay for an IP if you want an IP, you don't pay for the option to be able to get an IP...

DedicatedPros
10-08-2009, 09:19
Quote Originally Posted by derchris
That is nothing unusual.
I know several hosters who have an "Addon" option.
And with that option, you are able to buy stuff like more IPs, KVM, ...

But what needs to be discussed are the traffic changes, and the removal of the premium series.
Well you know several hosts that do this, but I do not know any, and I've gone through my share of different hosts. You pay for an IP if you want an IP, you don't pay for the option to be able to get an IP...

derchris
10-08-2009, 00:36
That is nothing unusual.
I know several hosters who have an "Addon" option.
And with that option, you are able to buy stuff like more IPs, KVM, ...

But what needs to be discussed are the traffic changes, and the removal of the premium series.

gigabit
09-08-2009, 22:39
I agree on the addon price too... WE'RE GETTING THERE!

DedicatedPros
09-08-2009, 21:41
I would just like to remind you Oles that you never changed the IP failover price on any of the Kimsufi websites, except for .com of course, its very nice they only get preferential treatment. Also, you have got to get rid of this addon fee, I mean paying for each addon separately is one thing, but paying a fee just to purchase an addon is crazy (sort of like paying someone to open the door to a supermarket for you so you can go shopping).

That will be all I think, please respond to my other posts as soon as you can because I would like to discuss the changes to the pro range that you're planning.