OVH Community, your new community space.

Deliveries - 28th April

kevin
28-04-2008, 20:38
Hello many grace I see that they have not said to the truth the Spanish support to me

Andy
28-04-2008, 20:36
Quote Originally Posted by kevin
Hello, I already take to 1 week hoping my server XXL but asking they say that they have lack of space really worrisome this is TRUE? I am a Spanish client
No they don't have lack of space, its lack of servers being built. This is why they are opening up another operations line in order to increase server output.

kevin
28-04-2008, 20:26
Hello, I already take to 1 week hoping my server XXL but asking they say that they have lack of space really worrisome this is TRUE? I am a Spanish client

Andy
28-04-2008, 19:30
Good morning,
Deliveries are progressing. On our site:
the number of server 72H are servers Factories
and being tested. just before the sale of servers.
the number of server 1H servers are ready to be
sold and be ready books.
what happens:
we manufacture several hundred servers per day. you
see the number of servers e 72H which increases which increases.
then when the servers are tested, they spend a "loan" and
robot book. the coup stock 72H down and that is in 1H
from 1-10 servers seen that there is a server ready robot
takes an order to deliver.

currently we have a delay that is catching up day by day. on a
Saturday launches a new assembly line and we will be able
manufacture 2 times more servers per day. the problem, if
we can talk like this, is that the mouth has the ear works
of tonneur and we think the backlog in 24/48h
a new flow of orders falling. several thousand
servers have been books since the reload and it does not.
I know that the situation is not perfect and there.
on a bump on Saturday and Sunday pourque new
Those who come to join our teams today
can make a full capacity of the first day. and CA has
small and well pass. good but we need a few days qm
ratraper for any delay especially as our offerings
are sold over 5 marches in europe and is the same success
everywhere. what counts is the payment date of the order
and the robot delivers the servers in this order. this is a
exceptional situation. we usually deliver in 1h
but with the launch of reload, we must adapt
our ability production that of your orders. give
we few days and we will settle everything.

Octave

oles@ovh.net
28-04-2008, 19:30
Hello,

Deliveries are progressing. About our site:

- The number of servers available in 72H are the manufactured ones and are being tested before they are put on sales.
- The number of servers available in 1H are the ones ready to be sold and ready to be delivered straight away.

What is it happening?

We are manufacturing several hundred servers a day. You can see that the number of servers ready in 72h is increasing. When the servers are tested, they are switched to a "ready" state and the robot then delivers them. Therefore, the stock in 72H goes down and the ones ready in 1H are processed for the orders which have been waiting the longest time. As soon as a server is ready, the robot takes the order and delivers it.

Currently we have delays which we are catching up on day by day. On Saturday, we launched a new assembly line which will be able to manufacture twice the current amount of servers per day. The problem, if we can talk like this, is that the word by mouth amazingly works and we think that the backlog will be cleared within 24/48h as a new flow of orders is coming. Several thousand servers have been ordered since the reload and its not stopping. I know that the situation is not perfect and this is why we are working very hard on resolving it.

We worked on Saturday and Sunday so that the new staff who have joined our teams today can manufacture the full capacity from the very first day and it worked pretty well. We still need a few days to catch up, especially as our offers are sold in over 5 markets in Europe with the same success everywhere. What matters is the payment date of the order and we must state that this is an unusual situation for us. We usually deliver the machines within 1 hour but with the launch of reload, we must adapt our production capacity for your orders. Give us a few days and we will sort everything out.

Octave