OVH Community, your new community space.

Delay in process of order

frostystart
30-04-2008, 12:55
Hi I Ordered a Kimsufi 08 on the 28th and thought I might get it sooner rather than later but I think I will just have to sit it out, the domain name was done in a flash.
FS
www.ukinternetradio.net

moddie1
30-04-2008, 11:45
i been told Thursday Friday hardcore so it should be ready by then hang in there mate

Andy
30-04-2008, 10:08
As nichy said there is a huge delay in the deploying of servers because of such a huge demand from the new range. They hope to clear the back log as soon as possible so its just a case of waiting.

If you would like to know the status of your order, e-mail or phone support and they will be able to tell you.

IainK
30-04-2008, 10:06
At least the renewal date isn't set until they deploy the boxes so you won't be overcharged!
Hopefully speeds back to normal soon.

nichy
30-04-2008, 06:47
Quote Originally Posted by hardcore
I ordered a kimsufi 08 6 day's ago. order no. 3908001. I have not received any further intimation as to the state of my order, how long it will take to get it and the cause of delay in processing the order. the wait period was 72 hours but I've waited almost double the period. I would appreciate it if someone would have a look into the matter.
Thank you.
hi hardcre m8 you and me both i been waitin a week m8 ovh have some big probs at min in terms of been able to deploy the servers they have assured people there servers will be here for no l8r than the end of week m8 so think we all just got to wait, i no it not good m8 but beleive me ive tried to get ovh to do but end of week is wot im told but they are worth the wait so all good

hardcore
30-04-2008, 02:56
I ordered a kimsufi 08 6 day's ago. order no. 3908001. I have not received any further intimation as to the state of my order, how long it will take to get it and the cause of delay in processing the order. the wait period was 72 hours but I've waited almost double the period. I would appreciate it if someone would have a look into the matter.
Thank you.