OVH Community, your new community space.

Oles and OVH staff read this

fozl
26-08-2009, 13:03
Stop spamming the forum about this subject, it's getting very boring. We've heard your views on Oles speaking French and have taken it on board. I don't think it's big or clever to critisize people for having a first language different from your own, how many languages do you speak anyway?

Besides, this is an organizational thing, a One-to-Many relationship. The subsidiaries translate messages from "mission command" into our own local languages. It's not about being rude or inconsiderate.

Further threads like this about Oles being a French speaker will be deleted.

Andy.
26-08-2009, 12:31
I know I'm not the only one, but I'm fed up to my back teeth when I come here and see a FRENCH post by Oles.

I think he is VERY RUDE and INCONSIDERATE to do this.

We should stop tramnslating his posts for him.

He has staff.

Let them do it.

fozl
26-08-2009, 09:39
Quote Originally Posted by turbanator
all he will say is "u say..english..but i give news..u then complain no news..so here news..in french..my language..easier faster..everyone happy..translator happy..if i hire translator..money go..add money in set up fees..u be pissed..so french good..no english..

champagne?"
lol

Your feedback is important to us. But I'm locking the thread as I don't think your tone is very constructive.

impstimp
26-08-2009, 09:38
Lol

turbanator
26-08-2009, 07:19
Quote Originally Posted by DedicatedPros
It would not be that bad if he could listen to our feedback instead of fooking us over getting money from our setup fees. Also, English is an international language so why not post on all the forums in English, so that most people can understand it in its original form?
He doesnt listen period man..he will not even comment on this thread..i seriously doubt he would..

all he will say is "u say..english..but i give news..u then complain no news..so here news..in french..my language..easier faster..everyone happy..translator happy..if i hire translator..money go..add money in set up fees..u be pissed..so french good..no english..

champagne?"

DedicatedPros
26-08-2009, 06:54
It would not be that bad if he could listen to our feedback instead of fooking us over getting money from our setup fees. Also, English is an international language so why not post on all the forums in English, so that most people can understand it in its original form?

elvis1
26-08-2009, 05:41
Quote Originally Posted by turbanator
First of all guys stop translating oles french posts on UK forums..there is a reason why this is forums.ovh.co.uk and not forums.ovh.com..by translating Oles is just ignoring our words and keeps posting in french crap.

Oles please dont be so lazy and get a proper translator Neil if u read this talk to Oles..and tell himm UK forums = English..French was never a language in UK..

I will not be translating posts from here on..since that google translator doesnt even do a good job at it..so Oles you are responsible for conveying your messages in english else we are not responsible for understanding and learning french for YOU!
Very well said bro!

Halide
26-08-2009, 04:52
The french being posted isn't too much an issue with me tho i agree it does seem rather lazy to not hire a cheap translator :/

What really is maddening is the preferential treatment the french site gets over most everyone else. Not fair at all no setup fee's and unlimited traffic, what do you have against us or what do you have to justify that eh? Just a bit insulting I'll say

turbanator
26-08-2009, 04:45
First of all guys stop translating oles french posts on UK forums..there is a reason why this is forums.ovh.co.uk and not forums.ovh.com..by translating Oles is just ignoring our words and keeps posting in french crap.

Oles please dont be so lazy and get a proper translator Neil if u read this talk to Oles..and tell himm UK forums = English..French was never a language in UK..

I will not be translating posts from here on..since that google translator doesnt even do a good job at it..so Oles you are responsible for conveying your messages in english else we are not responsible for understanding and learning french for YOU!