OVH Community, your new community space.

xxl servers not installed

fozl
08-05-2008, 18:41
Quote Originally Posted by lafkon
You might consider yourself somewhat lucky to have received a response!

I asked for an eta, having ordered already knowing there were potential delays, and the reply just contained a quoted version of my original email!

--
lafkon
Would you send another email, that sounds like a typo.

OVH.Customer
06-05-2008, 13:30
Quote Originally Posted by gkilla
I finally got a response from them and it was that the server would be ready by the end of the week...it there a way to cancel before that happens? Might as well take my business to a company that honors what they say.
Have you tried calling OVH? They should be able to help you and you'll get an instant answer.

gkilla
06-05-2008, 13:18
I finally got a response from them and it was that the server would be ready by the end of the week...it there a way to cancel before that happens? Might as well take my business to a company that honors what they say.

Andy
06-05-2008, 12:36
New servers are being set up within 7 days. The backlog is starting to clear so it will get better. Don't disown OVH yet, they're in a difficult period with the amount of orders they got.

lafkon
06-05-2008, 11:10
You might consider yourself somewhat lucky to have received a response!

I asked for an eta, having ordered already knowing there were potential delays, and the reply just contained a quoted version of my original email!

--
lafkon

spikelee
06-05-2008, 10:21
is anyone else getting the same problem i ordered a kimsurfi xxl on monday 28the april however this still hasnt been done.
i ask for a eta and all i get is a new day last week it was weekend then friday it was monday lastest now its tuesday and still no server its as if no one has a clue to what has gone on i currently have 3 servers with ovh and i will NOT be renewing them as i am disgusted with the lack of service they havent even offered to compensate the people in the same situation i find this very bad buisness.......

i have really lost faith

3 ovh servers
Disheartened ovh customer