OVH Community, your new community space.

Bandwith usage montiors

OVHelp
16-09-2009, 04:02
Quote Originally Posted by Marks
The statistics in the manager are not up to date , but we count it and we will take it into account to limit the traffic. The developers should come up soon with a solution to have a really accurate counter in the manager.
Thanks for the reply there Marks, was the comment about the Developers a hope, or they are actually working on something now?

marks
15-09-2009, 17:26
The statistics in the manager are not up to date , but we count it and we will take it into account to limit the traffic. The developers should come up soon with a solution to have a really accurate counter in the manager.

OVHelp
15-09-2009, 02:04
No doubt its counting Internal + External like in the old days - you are still getting free Internal BUT OVH still is lacking with a proper BW Monitor like Oles promised...

chazor
14-09-2009, 17:24
Free internal traffic

THAT'S BS..

I had the server about 2 days and transfer around 200GB to other ovh servers. The manager showed up extraly the 200GB BW i used and says i have 9tb on rest...
So i opened a ticket about it

freshwire
14-09-2009, 04:12
Measure yourself the usage for local and external for a couple of days and compare with the ovh manager stats. It will only work if you can get a signifcant difference that is obvious.

OVHelp
14-09-2009, 02:50
Quote Originally Posted by Andy
The website still says: Free internal traffic From 07/09/2009 and that date has long been and gone I'd assume not at the moment at the risk of using up your quote on internal transfers.
Was referring to External monitor heh, what tests would you suggest Monkey?

freshwire
14-09-2009, 01:18
Surely you can run some little testy testy

Andy
13-09-2009, 20:44
The website still says: Free internal traffic From 07/09/2009 and that date has long been and gone I'd assume not at the moment at the risk of using up your quote on internal transfers.

OVHelp
13-09-2009, 18:38
Just wondering if I am blind or gone completely mad - did OVH every implement a way to decipher Internal from External traffic usage etc.

Wanted to make a decision on how much I am currently using vs. switching to new servers with 10tb limits.

Thanks