OVH Community, your new community space.

ETA on Order

Neil
16-09-2009, 13:22
Hi

Yes I apologise for the delay and we are working hard to clear the back orders, but it is still hard to give a date but it looks hopeful.

Neil

ezdub
16-09-2009, 13:14
As discussed with Neil on the phone this morning, very nice chap I might add. Took my moaning with good grace.

I wish OVH had an automated email system, like they do with everything else which I have find works very well, that would inform customer when there is going to be a delay on orders it would save a lot of hassle.

I have no issue with things that are going to be delayed this happens in all walks of life. It is the issue that the customer has to chase things up and not the other way around.

Lets hope the server comes on Friday.

ezdub
15-09-2009, 11:09
Thanks Marks & Neil,

Like I said not a complaint, just needed a rough ETA. I phoned the office after the post was made, that's when I got the info that parts were being waited on so there could of been a longer delay than normal.

Thanks for the update.

Neil
15-09-2009, 10:13
The main issue is that the new server ranges have been very popular but as Marks said many orders were cleared over the weekend, and there are new Kimsufi's being delivered today & tomorrow so it might be delivered in that shipment.

ezdub
14-09-2009, 11:27
I have never taken much notice of the stock levels on the site, some come within the time some don't and to honest never been an issue.

But the office does not even have an idea when parts may arrive, could be this week might not. I would of thought with the introduction of the setup fees things would have got better not worse.

Oh well unhappy client, what's new no point cancelling as it takes ages to get a refund and at £190 spent already can't have more money set in limbo.

marks
14-09-2009, 11:24
The order should be delivered within 72 hours. As far as I can see now, the server delivery is following the normal production process.

We're finishing catching up with some server's backlog, as through the weekend we've cleared up lots of pending orders. Soon we should be back to 1-hour delivery for most of our servers.

ezdub
14-09-2009, 08:14
Can I get an eta on order number: 6232585

Not a complaint on the order, just an idea of deployment would be helpful.

Thanks.

Sorry should of posted this really in the Kimsufi forum really.