OVH Community, your new community space.

Email Problems Help Needed

rickyday
20-09-2009, 22:14
Sorry I mean ive been away a few months

Andy
20-09-2009, 14:21
Away for months? I've been here all the time! And I've been posting, just not quite so often

rickyday
20-09-2009, 14:17
Quote Originally Posted by Andy
Support works weekdays 9-6 only. You might get lucky and someone might come on the forum but I doubt they would have access to the system needed to helpy you until tomorrow.
Its good to see OVH's unofficial support is alive and well after being away for a few months

Thanks Andy
Hope you are well!

Andy
20-09-2009, 11:25
Support works weekdays 9-6 only. You might get lucky and someone might come on the forum but I doubt they would have access to the system needed to helpy you until tomorrow.

rickyday
20-09-2009, 10:32
Email sent to support.
No one works on Sunday do they?

rickyday
20-09-2009, 10:23
I think the problem is all down to not having DNS servers setup in the OVH Control Panel, the domain is still using somehow DOMAINCONTROL Name Servers, why do I get the above error when trying to enter some OVH NS's??

Heres a lookup on the domain, clearly showing its pointing towards godadddy dns servers.

rickyday
20-09-2009, 10:05
I must also add I was using a godaddy email package until yesterday, thats now cancelled and I want to use the OVH Mail plan

rickyday
20-09-2009, 10:04
Looking at a whois it seems even tho I have moved my domain to OVH its still using godaddy dns servers

NS06.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
ns05.domaincontrol.com.

How can I change this if the OVH panel gives the above error about in spool and blocking operation??

Please help

rickyday
20-09-2009, 09:53
I have transferred my domain rickyday.com months ago to OVH which is all working fine, I have now added a MX plan, and now want to set up my email, which I have done.

It doesnt work
I dont seem to have any DNS servers selected for this domain, when i try and add some all i get is the following.

Ive tried do a domain dns zone reset to start from scratch and get the following?

Please help!
No email