OVH Community, your new community space.

All My Servers Are Suspended Without Notice

Neil
10-10-2009, 11:30
Your are answer to why your servers were suspended is here, http://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/listings.lasso?isp=ovh.net

All those IP Ranges on the 9th Oct are yours, thanks to you we're No1 in Spam

I recommend you send an email to oles@ovh.net as he was the one that suspended your servers and is the only that can reactivate them them.

Also: The Terms & Conditions clearly state YOU are responsible for the servers, if you resell them YOU are still responsible for them. It is not illegal for you to log into there account, unless you made it...

yonatan
10-10-2009, 01:01
Quote Originally Posted by Myatu
What do you need for e-mail, I -may- be able to do something for you until you get this sorted... (would be nice to have PMs on this forum...)
Thanks man, my friend gave me an account on his box for now, at least my emails is working

Myatu
10-10-2009, 00:52
What do you need for e-mail, I -may- be able to do something for you until you get this sorted... (would be nice to have PMs on this forum...)

yonatan
10-10-2009, 00:02
Quote Originally Posted by dwummers
I doubt you r so called business will be bought down to it's knees over a weekend. I'm sure you can wait, which, guess what....you may need to do.

AND NO I CANNOT TELL IF MY CLIENTS ARE SPAMMING BECAUSE ITS ILEGAL FOR ME TO LOG IN TO THIER SERVERS AND SEE WHAT THEY ARE DOING THERE!

Weather or not they sare spamming, it comes down to YOU. It may not affect your T&C's but it does affect the T&C's of OVH.
Clearly in our t&c spamming is not allowd.
you are too narrow minded to understand any of this, so leave this thread alone.

dwummers
09-10-2009, 23:53
I doubt you r so called business will be bought down to it's knees over a weekend. I'm sure you can wait, which, guess what....you may need to do.

AND NO I CANNOT TELL IF MY CLIENTS ARE SPAMMING BECAUSE ITS ILEGAL FOR ME TO LOG IN TO THIER SERVERS AND SEE WHAT THEY ARE DOING THERE!

Weather or not they sare spamming, it comes down to YOU. It may not affect your T&C's but it does affect the T&C's of OVH.

yonatan
09-10-2009, 22:07
Quote Originally Posted by Myatu
Ow snap, that's bad. And why was your nick handle deleted - don't you need that to re-instate the service? Hmm...

Anyway other than e-mailing them, you could try calling their French office tomorrow morning (Saturday they're open 8 am till 4 pm UK time). +33 9 72 10 11 12.
Thank you, actualy i was able to speak with france just to understand they dont know english , and i tryed with my broken french , did not help much, i only got from that guy some " musiour phone uk office "
wow, i had to unhook my phone now im flooded with phonecalls,

OVH THAT'S BAD BUSINESS WHAT YOU HAVE JUST DONE WITH US!!!!

5 minutes before office closed, shutdown loads of servers without prior notice!!!
totaly killed my weekend, and i am thinking about looking for a new job now, as i dont see the end of this.

anyone here got a directadmin on his server? a reseller would be handy for me at lease so i could get my email back!!!!!

Myatu
09-10-2009, 22:01
Ow snap, that's bad. And why was your nick handle deleted - don't you need that to re-instate the service? Hmm...

Anyway other than e-mailing them, you could try calling their French office tomorrow morning (Saturday they're open 8 am till 4 pm UK time). +33 9 72 10 11 12.

yonatan
09-10-2009, 20:16
HELLO ! I HOPE SOMEONE WILL READ THIS FROM OVH AND SAVE MY LIFE NOW!

MY NICK HANDLE IS aj18780-ovh
IM A HOSTING COMPANY RHCE ADMIN, AND RESELL DEDICATED SERVERS
SEEMS TO BE WE HAD SOME OF MY CLIENTS SPAMMING FROM THIER DEDICATED SERVERS.

we got an email that we have 48 hours to take action against spesific servers.

Ok , that's fine, we dont mind kicking off an abuseive user sure!

but ovh did not wait 48 hours, just took down ALL OUR SERVERS INCLUDEING SHARED HOSTING SERVERS WHICH HOLD MORE THEN 500 CLIENTS ON THEM!

this happend 5 minutes before they finish to work, FRIDAY
nobody to talk with !
ok i called france ,they answered , and told me to wait for monday.

guys, you have just killed my livelyhood, i got 2 kids to feed, and you just killed my business without thinking twice.

Ok, its policy not to spam , i accept that , i hate spammers myself - AND NO I CANNOT TELL IF MY CLIENTS ARE SPAMMING BECAUSE ITS ILEGAL FOR ME TO LOG IN TO THIER SERVERS AND SEE WHAT THEY ARE DOING THERE!

PLEASE BRING BACK MY SERVERS, YOU CANNOT IMAGINE WHAT IS GOING ON NOW HERE ON MY PHONE.

ALSO TO ADD TO IT ALL, MY NICK HANDLE GOT DELETED, I GOT MORE THEN 1000GBP IN LOYALTY POINTS