OVH Community, your new community space.

Major problem with My site GhettoTube

Neil
12-10-2009, 16:08
The server is owned by the 'unofficial' reseller BeastServ, currently this all under investigation and BeastServ will contact when this is all resolved.

freshwire
12-10-2009, 15:40
I am not sure how a video will help matters but you will need to provide evidence that you are indeed the server owner. You will need to send this in via email rather than post it publically here.

If you have been calling and emailing all weekend then you might not have your answer because support doesn't work weekends.. UK support anyway. Only the french guys work weekends.

Deadwrong
12-10-2009, 15:09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5CfDdcQnyg

Please OVH listen to my video and Give me my files and data. All I need. I had a nice site tube site. I am tired of getting calls and emails and losing money behind something I didnt do.

94.23.38.56 not on the list of spammers, You sent beastserv a email they had 48 hours to remove the spammers, you took them down in a hour or two. My company was part of the servers they rented from you guys. I didnt learn beastserv was a reseller of you guys until then. I never heard of you guys until friday. Please Please give me my files and data

Thanks