OVH Community, your new community space.

Order Delay on Kimsufi C-05G

Andy
15-10-2009, 18:31
He already phoned support I believe and could not be told when it would be deployed (if you're wondering how I knew that, he's a friend of mine )

Neil
15-10-2009, 10:52
Hi

It is best email support about things like this, the servers installation is delayed because it is going to be installed with Windows 2008 R2. But I have also asked for it to be checked and looked at soon.

hounsell
14-10-2009, 17:20
I placed the order (Number 6376342) last Friday (Oct 9th), and am still awaiting the server now. Initially things seemed to move fairly fast. I placed the order at 2:57pm, and the payment was received by 3:15pm, and fairly quickly, the order page showed that the server had been allocated. However, nothing has changed since then, with it still showing the 'Installation Fees' and 'Windows 2008 Server Web Edition' still showing as 'To Do'.

It seems unusual that nothing has happened since, and I'm curious as to the status of my order. It's a shame that there seems to be problems, my previous experience with OVH has been excellent - my last Kimsufi server took no more than 43 minutes from payment to RDP, frankly amazing service.