OVH Community, your new community space.

Turnaround

viperfx
13-05-2008, 09:24
thanks for the info, yea the payment gets withdrawn instantly.

kingofsplooge
12-05-2008, 22:20
sponzzzzz, just to let you know as well bud...

Although the payment is taken immediately, say you order today (12th), and your server is "delivered" the 19th (For instance), then the 19th, or near abouts, would be your billing date from then on.

Takanta
12-05-2008, 19:20
payment comes out as soon as u order,

spoonzzzzz
12-05-2008, 18:53
thanks for all the info....just one more question, i promise.

if i had to wait 1+ week for the sever to be setup, does the payment come out once i order, or once the server is setup?

kingofsplooge
12-05-2008, 16:43
No viperfx, we're saying you may have to wait till the 19th.
You only ordered yesterday bud, majority of us ordered around the 25th onwards, myself on the 1st, so we've had a wait since the Kimsufi Reload's have been released. Thats all we're waiting on and complaining about.

You'll probably find you either get batched with ourselves, and get yours soon, or on / after the 19th.

viperfx
12-05-2008, 16:29
ahh ok i ordered the same package, seems a bit stupid that i started a new thread, sorry.

Anways i ordered kimsufi08 too, and u all are saying i have to wait over 2 weeks?

Thanks for the info.

kingofsplooge
12-05-2008, 16:19
I agree with Andy here gkilla.

OVH's turnarounds have been down due to lack of stocks for motherboards etc.
This is the only reason the turnaround has been significantly slow recently, and I am in the same position as you amongst others on here, although some have been waiting longer than even me.

Once the hardware has been delivered, and the current backlog is sorted, any new customers will receive their Servers within 1hr.

Flaming on others post's isn't really productive, and will only cause you more stress personally in the end, so why bother?

Andy
12-05-2008, 10:28
Quote Originally Posted by gkilla
No offence Andy but if that were true and OVH did tell you that. They are lying to your face since I am living proof that it has been at least 2 weeks and I have posted proof that it is not a 1 week turnaround like you claim!
Thats because its one week from now, not back then. They had trouble getting enough stock in for the Kimsufi's because of their popularity. The Motherboards should be in today and the power supplies by Wednesday, and they should be back on track by Friday or next Monday.

gkilla
12-05-2008, 10:21
No offence Andy but if that were true and OVH did tell you that. They are lying to your face since I am living proof that it has been at least 2 weeks and I have posted proof that it is not a 1 week turnaround like you claim!

Andy
12-05-2008, 09:52
Quote Originally Posted by gkilla
I have no idea where you are getting your information but the turnaround time is about 3 weeks...just ask around the forums.
I'm giving information provided by OVH. The turnaround time is currently about 1 week.

phillip
12-05-2008, 04:47
The reloaded range has just been recently launched, that's why it's taking so long. When things are running smoothly again you can expect your server to be deliverd that day(usually within the hour from payment being cleared)

gkilla
12-05-2008, 01:47
Quote Originally Posted by Andy
The turnaround time for a Kimsufi at the moment is about 1 week due to the recent new offers. They hope to have the Kimsufi's back to 1 hour deployment by next Friday.
I have no idea where you are getting your information but the turnaround time is about 3 weeks...just ask around the forums.

spoonzzzzz
11-05-2008, 21:47
thanks for the quick reply andy. 1 week is good enough, 1 hour would be amazing and make me wanna get more cant wait!

Andy
11-05-2008, 20:43
The turnaround time for a Kimsufi at the moment is about 1 week due to the recent new offers. They hope to have the Kimsufi's back to 1 hour deployment by next Friday.

spoonzzzzz
11-05-2008, 20:28
Hello all!

I have been told about OVH and how I should join! Reading a few posts, I found out the servers are located in Roubaix. In fact, I know Roubaix, quite well as as I used to work in Kortrijk, which Is not to fair away. But enough of that.

Having read some comments, im just wandering what Is the turnaround for the KIMSUFI 2008. For £20, I dont think I can go wrong.

I would most likely, place an order on Thursday morning. Thanks very much