OVH Community, your new community space.

OVH.com (FR) admins aren't communicating with NL & UK support about the BW problems

mvegetto
18-12-2009, 14:55
Omdat het nederlandse team het niet lukt zag ik geen andere optie Myatu. Ik heb al 25 email wisselingen achter de rug met een aantal telefoongesprekken. Ik ben hier echt niet de enige...ik probeer alleen maar druk te zetten, als je niet geholpen wordt dan probeer je van alles en nog wat. Wellicht met wat druk van UK support dat er wel iets gaat gebeuren.

Wat zou jij doen als je na een maand nog geen oplossing hebt gekregen? Niet zoveel klanten hebben zoveel geduld als ik....

Er wordt mij vertelt dat er niks tegen in gebracht kan worden en dat ik maar weer moet afwachten, ik vind dat niet kunnen! Het is veel erger dan jij denkt momenteel. Er zijn al veel discussies geweest met een admin van FR die flink overtuigt moest worden.

Het UK Support vind ik persoonlijk het beste van OVH, dus vandaar dat ik het hier probeer.

Update to Sophie:

The server is now back to SLA but is 100 mbit instead of 200 mbit . I reopened ticket and sent an email again, I wish it would end.

Myatu
18-12-2009, 13:01
Dit snap ik nou niet. Waarom moet je in een Engelse forum hierover vragen voordat ze er wat aan gaan doen? Dit had in de 1e maand al opgelost moeten zijn, entewel door de Nederlandse team (je woont immers in Nederland, niet?) ... Maar goed, 't schijnt gewoonlijk te zijn... Helaas...

mvegetto
18-12-2009, 12:20
Thanks Sophie, as long it gets pointed out then I am happy.

S0phie
18-12-2009, 12:02
Hello,

I have contacted our NL team, they are currently looking into it. I have also forwarded the email you sent to our UK support. We understand your annoyance but here in UK we only deal with UK customers. I am afraid there is not much we can do about it but to chase our colleagues in NL.

mvegetto
18-12-2009, 11:53
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say that there is some really bad communication between them.

I ordered EG BestOf (mb16050-ovh) at 2008-11-14 via
ovh.com, at that time it wasn't possbile to order from OVH
NL since they werent operational yet, I did get a dutch
contact from ovh.com who kept me up to date. Meaning I
managed to get this server from OVH.com with the old
premium BW deal (SLA Premium 100 mbit), later on that was
increased to 200 mbit. I pay 200 euros per month for that
server, that's a lot of money!

I ordered Kimsufi L (Beta server for free for 1 year) at
2009-03-29 via ovh.nl through isgenoeg.nl with Nic Handle
mb18804-ovh. This is a beta server that hardly uses any BW
(max 2 TB) (Kimsufi L) this should be a free beta server
that shouldn't interfere with the other NIC-Handle. Later
on I ordered the server 2009-04-14 een OVH SP-Mini Premium
100 mbit (from ovh.nl) that is created under Nic-handle
mb18804-ovh, this shouldn't interfere either (Those are
new deals).

I have got the right for normal SLA on mb16050-ovh (this
should be dedicated), it's obtained with the old deal through ovh.com). OVH seems to have problems changing the Priority that'scurrently set to low of Nic handle mb16050-OVH back to normal. That could be given 1 month ago but no. It's not fair, not to mention that I was never emailed about this change. I really lost faith in OVH and I think that I am not the only one.

What OVH has been doing is migrating everything while they said the old deals wouldn't change, this is litterally said on the forums by the admins.

I have waited now for longer than 1 month and emailed NL support 25 times and also by phone a few times. I am plannig to give it all up if nothing will be changed next week.