OVH Community, your new community space.

[Fixed] Does support actually exist?

Rahxie
21-12-2009, 21:41
Just thought I'd update this thread, the issue has now been resolved and I experienced no downtime (thank god! ).

Andy
20-12-2009, 14:44
Yes but it will be available for a further 5 days for renewal before it is wiped and put back into the pool of purchasable servers.

gigabit
20-12-2009, 14:24
If expiration is today then your server will go offline between 8 and 9AM tomorrow... Just before support opens

Andy
20-12-2009, 12:39
That's a bit stupid... I think OVH should get that sorted as priority.

Rahxie
20-12-2009, 12:38
It can't be renewed because there's a pending order on the server. The pending order is for 2 IP addresses which support were supposed to be sorting out earlier in the week (Tuesday morning).

The server is still online so I'm really hoping it doesn't get suspended. The expiration date is 2009-12-20 06:27:31. I'm not sure if this is BST or not.

Thanks for your help.

Andy
20-12-2009, 12:34
Support is available by phone support Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. Support is not available at weekends. Urgent issues should be followed up with a phone call not e-mail. E-mails have the possibility of not being delivered, so to be sure you should always phone.

Your server will go offline but will be kept for around 5 days in case payment is made in that time. So don't worry, your data will not be gone if that happens. At least not for 5 days. I suggest you phone up first thing in the morning and get it all sorted. If nothing else, get an extension on the server.

With regard to the server name, are you inputting the correct number for sure? Is the server still online? If it is not then it is possible the server is already gone from the system in which case it won't be possible to renew. If it is then it sounds like a typo or a problem with OVH's system. Is there any reason you can't renew with the standard page OVH provide for renewing services? It should list all services due to expire within 60 days.

Sorry I can't be of any more help. I hope you get it sorted.

Rahxie
20-12-2009, 12:21
I've had to come here because I have a server that could end up being suspended today as I've been unable to renew it. This isn't my fault, it's a problem on OVH's end and I've been getting no replies for the past 6 days now.

I have opened a second ticket today regarding my server as I'm unable to renew it because I get the following error:

=====
No service has been found for the service ns******.ovh.net
Re-enter the domain name if it's a typing error

Some of your services have an order being processed :
-ns******.ovh.net
=====

The first ticket was opened after waiting 5 days for a reply back from support via email. I did get a response saying it would be fixed later on in the day, which it wasn't. The first ticket was because I ordered 2 IP's and the order is stuck for 7 days as 'order is being processed'. This first problem is what's causing the second one.

If someone that works at OVH sees this and can sort it out please let me know as if the server goes down, it's going to cost me quite a bit of money.