OVH Community, your new community space.

Support opening times/dates over x-mas/new year

freshwire
24-12-2009, 14:41
Yes correct. I had unmetered and wanted the normal priority on transit so asked to change over. Was told to buy a new server so will have to wait a year or so... then the setup fee I just paid will fade away a bit

Neil
24-12-2009, 14:11
Quote Originally Posted by monkey56657
I have only required 1 support which was to ask to switch the traffic plan thing I was on. They said no
New SP Unmetered? Then it is not possible, because of it being limited on Transit links, we can change the name, but it will not solve the problem.

Andy
24-12-2009, 13:54
I don't see why when it was the same server

freshwire
24-12-2009, 13:53
I have only required 1 support which was to ask to switch the traffic plan thing I was on. They said no

Andy
24-12-2009, 13:39
Thanks. I hope it's soon Keep us updated!

Neil
24-12-2009, 13:22
No date, when its done, its done! But it is moving at a steady pace.

Andy
24-12-2009, 13:13
Is there any definitive date when it will be complete?

I can't say I've noticed any new names recently as I haven't required support for a few weeks.

Neil
24-12-2009, 13:09
It is on the way and we are making progress, you may have noticed a few new names answering emails and incident tickets.

Andy
24-12-2009, 13:06
Thanks Neil.

Any idea when the 24/7 support is due to start? It's been a while since Oles said we would get it and it's still not here yet

Neil
24-12-2009, 13:02
Hi

We are open to today, but I will be closing earlier as it is a special day tomorrow ;-) Emails will responded to on Bank Holiday Monday, but there will be no phone support until Tuesday 29th December.

So here is the details:

Today (Christmas Eve) -> Closing early
Christmas day -> Closed
Saturday -> Closed
Sunday -> Closed
Monday (Bank Holiday) -> Emails only
Tuesday -> Normal Office hours, telephone and email support
Wednesday -> Normal Office hours, telephone and email support
Thursday (New Year's Eve) -> Closing early, telephone and email support
Friday (New Years Day) -> Closed

Everything will return to normal on Monday 4th January, but the incident team will of course be working across this period as normal.

Hope that helps and Merry Christmas!

Andy
24-12-2009, 11:18
Howdy,

Can someone from support confirm the dates and times support is open during the holidays? Just in case I need support I know when I can phone or e-mail in and expect a reply