OVH Community, your new community space.

Where is my q-1t with 1gbps switchport

gigabit
28-12-2009, 22:50
Shame they don't work in the technical department too

Andy
28-12-2009, 22:43
Quote Originally Posted by RapidSpeeds
Online when at home? Neil, you are as dedicated as as one of my servers.

Shame it took as long, but you are definately the best and most pleasent person to deal with; everyone on this forum should know that!
Beyond agreement with you there Neil and Folarin are the two best support guys I've ever spoken with both on the phone and via e-mail.

Forget a single cookie, have the whole packet!

freshwire
28-12-2009, 22:02
I take back my thanks from earlier and give you a cookie
But he won't be my OVH friend yet

RapidSpeeds
28-12-2009, 21:37
I got it @ 19:57

Online when at home? Neil, you are as dedicated as as one of my servers.

Shame it took as long, but you are definately the best and most pleasent person to deal with; everyone on this forum should know that!

I take back my thanks from earlier and give you a cookie

Neil
28-12-2009, 20:30
Order number?

RapidSpeeds
28-12-2009, 12:21
Ok, That's it officially been a full week, and I ain't had my Q-1T with 1Gbps switch (and windows license might I add) - so not a bad money maker for ovh.

Yet, I find myself sitting here having taken into consideration it's been Chistmas, I don't have something I paid for, or any indication as to when I will have it - when I spoke to Neil on Christmas Eve he said he would 'rush my order' - thanks for your help!

I know everything is automated, but all that needs to be done here is a big yellow (or some other colour) wire plugged into a little special slot on that rectangle shaped thingy, and i'm ready - how is that so hard..

GET YOUR FINGER OUT OVH.